Chapter 493 - 494

Chapter 493 Return to the elevator space [Second update]

After Zhen Shuai filled his stomach, he took a nap. When he woke up, he saw Yue Chengfeng and Lu Cheng sleeping soundly on chairs. Their faces and arms were covered with gauze in several places, but they were all injured. It’s not heavy.

Shen Xingdu was reading a book when he felt something moving in his arms. He put the book down and took a bottle of mineral water and handed it to Zhen Shuai.

Qiu Zhengxuan whispered to Zhen Shuai: "They just came up less than half an hour ago."

Zhen Shuai looked outside and saw that it was getting dark.

He opened the cap of the mineral water, brushed his teeth and washed his face, looked at the system screen as a mirror, and straightened a strand of hair that was wet with water.

"Are you hungry?" Supervisor Shen Xing asked.

Zhen Shuai touched his stomach and said, "Let's eat the box lunch." He glanced at Yue Chengfeng and Lu Cheng again. It was unclear whether the other registered players were continuing to pass the level or waiting until daytime tomorrow.

Shen Xingdu took out two boxes of steaming lunch boxes, one containing braised pork and green vegetables rice bowl, and the other containing roasted chicken and cold three-shredded rice bowl.

In the real world, viewers watching the live broadcast felt a little comforted by seeing this scene. Although the guests suffered a lot in the reality show, they could still eat normal meals without drinking blood.

The pilot turned on the lights inside the helicopter, which was as bright as day.

Yue Chengfeng and Lu Cheng were awakened by the light. Feeling a little hungry, they simply stayed up and took out food to eat.

"Before we left, we saw Zhu Wencheng and Xie Xiaotong preparing to break through." Yue Chengfeng said with a relaxed tone while taking a big bite of bread. Although he was a little injured, he and Lu Cheng came out alive.

Zhen Shuai was picking out all the peppercorns from the roasted chicken and putting them aside. He was a little surprised.

"Didn't Zhu Wencheng say that he had to break through the level at the end?"

So the puzzle he wrote down was given to him to solve.

Shen Xingdu reached out to hold the lunch box in his hand and continued to pick it.

Yue Chengfeng shook his head, "I saw Ke Ying and Meng Huimei were also preparing to go out, but Zhu Wencheng and Xie Xiaotong got there first." Lu Cheng took out the meat buns to eat and took over the conversation, "This moment, the other moment.

They They should be worried that if they wait until tomorrow to break through, the prison will change the mechanism inside. Moreover, five people in a row successfully left, they should also be afraid that the prison will increase the difficulty of the mechanism, and even temporarily cancel the opening of the surprise park."

Zhen Shuai nodded lightly. What Lu Cheng said was not impossible. He had some sympathy for other players, "It is definitely not more convenient to break through levels at night than during the day. Even if there is enough lighting in the Surprise Park, it may be fatal if you misread the details of the mechanism." "They have no other choice." Yue Chengfeng said

calmly.

. He was sure that the forces that brought them into the reality show were definitely not ordinary people. It would not be easy to escape from the control of this show. They might stay in this show for a long time in the future. He had accepted the reality, so he was so calm.