Chapter 575 - 576

Chapter 575 A book piercer

As soon as the bell rang for self-study in the evening, all the street lights lit up at the same time, and the quiet campus became lively. Those who went back to their dormitories, those who went to the supermarket to buy snacks, those who went home... were in groups, striding and talking.

When he was approaching the school gate, Zhen Shuai touched his pocket.

"Brother, I didn't get my phone."

Before Shen Xingdu could say that he would go back with him to get it, Commander Zhen had already run away.

"Wait for me here, I'll be back soon!"

The little lover's long legs scurried away like springs. Shen Xingdu's eyes were filled with love, and he walked to the roadside, leaning on the telephone pole, quietly Look quietly at the direction he is leaving and wait patiently.

The classroom door was not locked, and there were two other students who seemed to be catching up on their homework.

Zhen Shuai said hello and withdrew with his cell phone.

Thinking of walking closer to the grove, he took another path.

The street lights here are always broken, and the woods are dim. The leaves rustle in the wind, occasionally accompanied by the sound of insects.

Zhen Shuai heard that when he was in high school, the street lights in the woods were often like this. They were repaired one day and broken the next day, which made him laugh. Different world, same adolescence.

After taking a few steps, he suddenly heard whispers in front of him, and one of the voices sounded familiar.

"Brother Xuan, what should I do? That bitch Zhu Minghan hasn't bought lottery tickets for several days. I still owe a lot of money. If he doesn't, he will really be beaten." "He's so stingy.

We can't even try to get some credit. My girlfriend is urging me to buy her a bag again." "Are you

sure he didn't buy it? Did he buy it secretly and you didn't notice?"

"No way! Our people are twenty-four hours a day. I've been watching him for hours, and I didn't even miss him going to the bathroom!"

"Brother Xuan, what should I do? Come up with an idea quickly!" "

You don't want to buy it, right? If you can't do it once, just be honest. If you can't do it after one, just give it two!"

Zhen Shuai was sure that the voice was Gu Rongxuan, a classmate in the class.

There were four people speaking, but he knew from the sound of breathing that there were seven people in front of him. He did not leave, but hummed and continued to move forward. As he got closer and closer to Gu Rongxuan and others, the volume of the humming gradually increased, creating the effect that he was gradually approaching from a far away place.

The audience in the live broadcast room were impressed by his acting skills.

When Gu Rongxuan saw Zhen Shuai appear, he had no doubt that he had heard their conversation and greeted them nonchalantly, "Commander, you haven't gone back yet?" "Forgot your phone." Zhen Shuai stopped and asked curiously

. , "What are you doing here?"

Gu Rongxuan said with a smile: "Get ready to smoke a cigarette, but don't complain."

Zhen Shuai waved his hand and said no, "Let's go, my brother is still waiting for me."

Shen Xingdu looked at Zhen He was handsome and brisk, with an excited figure, and his eyes were soft. This is something exciting again.