Chapter 625 - 626

Chapter 625: Auntie appears [Second update]

Zhen Shuai also led Shen Xingdu out. He had a lot to do. This time he still brought marshmallows and Ling'er, and went around the village before going up the mountain, lest the villagers saw him and grabbed him to ask how much money he made last night.

With the help of Linger and Marshmallow, catching pheasants and hares is easy.

This time we caught six pheasants and two hares.

Zhen Shuai tied five pheasants and two hares together, hung them on Marshmallow's back, and sent them home first. He then took a pheasant to the village chief's house and asked the village chief's aunt to inquire. If anyone in the village has piglets for slaughter, help catch two.

The village chief's wife readily agreed and brought him six steaming buns that had just come out of the pan.

Zhen Shuai tore a piece off and tasted it. It was very chewy. He and Shen Xingdu killed one of them on the way without knowing it.

Back home, Zhenxiang and Zhenduo were picking up pheasants and hares.

"Do you want to eat the steamed buns given by the village chief's aunt?" Zhen Shuai asked.

Everyone except Zhen Cheng shook their heads. Zhen Guo stewed egg custard. Egg custard tastes best when paired with rice. They want to keep their bellies.

Zhen Shuai cleaned the drying net made of thin bamboo at home and spread it out in the sun. After a while, the water was evaporated. He cut the steamed buns into slices and spread them on the drying net.

Zhen Guo shouted in the kitchen: "Brother, why are you bothering with this? These steamed buns will be eaten by us as snacks in the afternoon. We can finish them in a few bites." "Don't let me eat them. I'm useful." Zhen Shuai didn't

. He added reassuringly, "Don't just eat the food I packed from now on. Ask me first before speaking." "Do

you want fried steamed bun slices?" Zhen Guo asked.

"We'll find out in the evening." Zhen Shuai said.

At around three o'clock in the afternoon, Zhen Cheng was put to sleep and the family started to get busy.

Zhen Xiang and Zhen Duo washed and sliced ​​the vegetables, Zhen Guo and Shen Xingdu made skewers, Zhen Shuai put the dried steamed bun slices into a cloth bag and crushed them into pieces with a bottle. After processing the steamed buns, he cut them with a knife. All the meat was removed from several pheasants, and they were pounded repeatedly with a rolling pin until they were pureed...

This was what Wu Guixiang saw when she came in with her four children.

The eldest son of her family is Zhen Jin, who is eighteen years old and works as a teacher in the village primary school. The second eldest child, Zhen Shi, is also a son. He is the same age as Zhen Shuai, but two months older and has started high school. The fourth son, Zhen Zhi, is the youngest son, one year older than Zhen Cheng. In this era, a son is a woman’s courage. After marrying into the Zhen family, Wu Guixiang gave birth to three sons in total. Wu Guixiang has always regarded herself as a hero. This was also the main reason why the Zhen family's grandparents did not dare to disobey her. According to the custom of the older generation, Grandpa Zhen and Grandma Zhen are supported by their eldest son. The second son has been gone for two years. Both daughters are married far away, and the only one they can rely on is the eldest son. They were worried that they would offend Wu Guixiang and that their eldest son would ignore them in the future, so they turned a blind eye to the difficulties faced by Zhen Shuai's family. The third child's name is Zhen Zhu. She is one year older than Zhen Duo and Zhen Guo. Because she is the only girl in the family, she is relatively favored. She has fair skin and is neatly dressed. However, she is too lively and her eyes will drip when she comes in. Sliding around.