Chapter 609 - 610

Chapter 609 The aliens leave [Second update]

Several female comrades enthusiastically counted the remaining supplies. Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu sat on a rock and talked privately. Marshmallow and Linger were running around and playing not far away. The waves lapped at the shore leisurely, and the long-lost warmth lightly surrounded the surroundings.

"Xingdu, I didn't expect this mission to be so simple." Zhen Shuai was a little confused.

The audience in the live broadcast room pricked up their ears. In fact, they also felt that the host's task this time was very simple. Although there were no dangers along the way, the anchor and Brother Shen dealt with them quite easily. They originally thought that the tasks in the doomsday world would be difficult!

Shen Xingdu pondered for a moment, "Don't be careless. Through cultivation, you not only have strength, but also a state of mind." After all, he had one more lifetime of cultivation experience than Zhen Shuai, and he immediately became alert.

Zhen Shuai lay on his knees, thoughtfully, "In other words, although some tasks are simple, they do not rule out the intention of paralyzing me. Once my mood cannot keep up, when I enter a more dangerous world, my danger will also be It's here."

Shen Xingdu nodded slightly, "Don't be too nervous, otherwise it will affect your mood."

"Yeah." Knowing the problem, Zhen Shuai put aside the burden in his heart, took off his shoes, and pulled him toward the water. While walking, he said, "Let's go play, take off your shoes too."

The sand was fine and soft, and it was very comfortable to step on.

Commander Zhen picked up a handful of water and looked at Shen Xingdu with evil intentions.

Shen Xingdu bent down and attacked him first.

Zhen Shuai was drenched, and he was not polite this time. He quickly picked up the water with both hands and sprinkled it on him.

"Ouch!" Marshmallow joined in the fun and kicked the water, with the same goal as Zhen Shuai.

Ling'er also helped Zhen Shuai, but unfortunately her little wings could only lift a few drops of water each time.

"Marshmallow, trip his leg!"

"Ouch!"

The audience had aunty smiles on their faces.

When Zhen Ma and others heard the commotion, they unconsciously stopped what they were doing and looked at the two people having fun, with a faint smile on their faces.

Father Zhen and the others went back and forth several times to get the wood needed to build the house. There are a total of nineteen people in their group. They are a family and can only build one shack for the time being. A few singles can join together, so they have to build at least six shacks. It took a whole day to build the shacks, six of them back to back, to prevent sneak attacks from any direction.

That night, everyone rested in the shack, at least they could straighten their legs and feet.

Before the gasoline ran out, they went to the mountains to cut enough firewood to use as fuel. They also learned from others to catch fish and shrimp in the sea, and more or less gained something. Not only that, they also learned how to distill sea water. If you have food and drink, you can live your life.

Once while fishing, Zhen Shuai also met Brother Long.

Brother Long came two days earlier than them. He had better luck. He met two military vehicles and followed them to the beach. He had a good relationship with the soldiers.