Chapter 581 - 582

Chapter 581 New Mission World [First update]

The task is completed, Zhen Shuai and the audience continue to pay attention to Zhu Minghan.

Because the audience is very concerned about one question: Zhu Minghan ate all the sacred objects like koi, but he will not be punished at all? They are not convinced. If it were the male protagonist Song Yunfei, they believed that Song Yunfei would choose to keep it and wait for it to recover from its injuries before letting it go. The koi will then reward him for saving his life by giving him koi luck. This should be the correct development of the story.

Zhen Shuai is not as entangled as them. He believes in cause and effect, and Zhu Minghan's final outcome is destined, it's just a matter of time. Wishing Minghan to be able to travel through time is already a blessing from God, which is equivalent to him owning an entire world of intangible assets. As long as he uses it properly, it can bring him countless wealth. However, character determines destiny. From the moment he ate the koi, he made one mistake after another. In particular, he was also targeted by the casino people and the unknown force. Those people watched helplessly as the scales that could bring good luck passed by them, how could they be willing to do so. Will they suspect that Zhu Minghan has more scales in his hands that he has separated and hidden in different places? Zhen Shuai completely imagined Zhu Minghan's tragic ending. Who can say that this is not the backlash caused by the power of the koi fish, or is it the revenge of the koi fish?

It is not impossible for Zhu Minghan to protect himself. The solution is to donate every penny of the more than seven million yuan in exchange for national protection. The question is, does he have the courage? As the saying goes, character determines destiny.

The observation of Zhu Minghan only lasted half a month.

Zhu Minghan was driven crazy by the people in the casino and was left in the Gu family's yard on a rainy night.

Zhu Aiguo and Yang Hongmei ran away.

It only hurts the Gu family's grandfather and grandmother, who have to take care of their grandson who is unable to take care of himself at such an old age. Zhen Shuai secretly donated a sum of money to the old couple and entrusted a lawyer to give them one thousand a month, so that the two old people did not have to worry about their livelihood.

The matter here was completely resolved. He and Shen Xingdu left quickly without occupying the two original owners' time.

Overall, Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu lived a relaxed and happy life in this world. The task was successfully completed, and another audience source was added. Returning to the 60th world, the two lived a month without shame or impatience. Therefore, when he learned that the new mission world was another doomsday world, Zhen Shuai felt no emotion at all.

004 didn't tell him what type of apocalypse it was this time. He didn't really care. He just left the live broadcast room open so that the audience could help him pay attention to what was going on around him.

The audience was delighted, positive and enthusiastic.

Zhen Shuai's identity this time is a newcomer who has just joined a beverage company. The drink is an old brand in China for decades, called "Xiao Xiaoman". It has real ingredients and good taste, and has a very good reputation among middle-aged and elderly people. Just because of marketing issues, not many young people know about it, so the company has been half-dead. This year, the company's leaders finally learned their lesson and began to recruit young people into the company to inject fresh blood into the company. Zhen Shuai is one of them. As soon as he graduated, he joined the company's product promotion department and was responsible for planning work, earning a monthly salary of over 10,000 yuan.