Chapter 455 - 456

Chapter 455 Taxidermy Exhibition [Second update]

"You're not hurt at all, that's good." Shang Lezhang looked at Commander Zhen and Governor Shen Xing up and down, then looked at Qiu Zhengxuan with a puzzling look.

Qiu Zhengxuan smiled and said to Zhen Shuai: "Commander, you're fine. We originally found a place to hide, but that place was also attacked by animals." Shang Lezhang didn't wait for Zhen Shuai to speak, "Zhen Shuai

, Can Zhengxuan and I follow you? As you can see, we are both seriously injured. If we encounter any animals again, we will be dead." "You can follow us and hide in the ATM, or you can go to the teaching building to attend class

. , as long as you stay in the classroom, animals will not get in." Zhen Shuai told them everything he knew, "If you want to skip class, you must think of a good reason for skipping class. In short, you must not make the teacher angry, otherwise the teacher may I will kick you out of the classroom."

"Damn! Why didn't I think of that?" Shang Lezhang cursed in a low voice, "Zhengxuan, if I had known this would be like this, we should have followed the commander." Qiu Zhengxuan said calmly

. : "I didn't stop you at that time. You insisted on following me."

Shang Lezhang chuckled and pointed at his nose, "Of course I will follow you! If it weren't for you, the commander and I would have come here. What a hell place? You are the fault of both of us! Look at my arm. If it weren’t for you, would my arm be broken? You brought me and the commander to this hell place, and you should be careful about our safety. Take responsibility!"

Qiu Zhengxuan said nothing, his face ashen.

Zhen Shuai's face was stern, "Shut up. Shang Lezhang, did you get Alzheimer's disease in advance? You followed me secretly on your own, and no one asked you to come." Shang Lezhang thought that he would have to rely on their protection in the future

. , and did not dare to say anymore, "Yes, yes, I blame myself, but Zhengxuan must bear at least half of the responsibility. Marshal, don't tell me that you don't mind at all." Until now, he has not forgotten to sow discord

. .

Zhen Shuai looked at him like he was an idiot.

"Commander, I'm going to the teaching building, you should be careful." Qiu Zhengxuan turned around and left.

"Hey, you..." Shang Lezhang was so anxious that he was spinning in circles. He wanted to follow both Qiu Zhengxuan and Zhen Shuai. Qiu Zhengxuan owed him something. By following Qiu Zhengxuan, he could hide behind Qiu Zhengxuan when he encountered danger. Both Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu were very powerful, and by following Zhen Shuai, his safety was guaranteed.

Zhen Shuai stopped Qiu Zhengxuan, "It's too late to go to the teaching building now, let's go to the ATM first."

Qiu Zhengxuan held his shoulders and whispered: "Let me take Shang Lezhang away, this kid is a disaster." Shang Lezhang was right, he owed Zhen Shuai. He had long seen that Shang Lezhang was restless, so he didn't want Shang Lezhang to hold Zhen Shuai back. This is also the reason why he has been avoiding Zhen Shuai.

Zhen Shuai looked at Qiu Zhengxuan's injuries in surprise. Could they be related to Shang Lezhang?

Qiu Zhengxuan shook his head and signaled him not to ask.

"This is a bit far from the teaching building. It's too late to rush there now. Listen to me and go to the ATM first." Zhen Shuai's tone was firm and left no room for doubt.

Qiu Zhengxuan was shocked by his momentum and couldn't help but follow him.

The four people came to the ATM and saw five players standing not far away, waiting for the students to withdraw money to leave.