Chapter 499 - 500

Chapter 499 The profession of security [Second update]

After seeing off the audience, Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu took a quiet retreat with peace of mind. After the 24-hour time limit is up, 004 will be responsible for sending the tourists back, so they don't have to worry about it.

After coming out of seclusion, Zhen Shuai entered the late stage of fusion with his double jump, and Shen Xingdu went from the early stage of Yuanying to the late stage of Yuanying.

Such a smoothness was unexpected by the two of them.

Zhen Shuai asked the 004 audience if their trip was going well.

004 said: "It went very smoothly. No one dared to do anything wrong, including three people sent by the state."

Zhen Shuai nodded. 004 had already told him that four of the ten chosen spectators were "spies" sent by four countries. They did not violate the rules, so Commander Zhen did not stop them.

He opened the live broadcast room and told the audience the news that the tourists had returned home safely. The audience was very happy. This means there is still a chance for another trip.

Two days later, 004 informed the host that a new mission world had been discovered.

Zhen Shuai was very calm. Doing tasks is a common occurrence for him.

The system panel popped up. He put his arm around Shen Xingdu's waist and looked at it with him.

World Background: Genetic Explosion

Mission: A large base with at least five million people

Mission Reward: Self-exploration

Time limit: No

Zhen Shuai raised his forehead, "Xiao Si, is this another doomsday world?"

004 There was no denying, "Yes, host, it is good for the host to save more humans. It is not easy to find these doomsday worlds. However, in this world, this system will not suppress the cultivation of the host and Brother Shen." Zhen Shuai did not

. So he felt happy and looked at Shen Xingdu solemnly.

Shen Xingdu held his hand.

"I understand." Zhen Shuai said seriously, "Let's go!"

The passage opened, and the figures of the two holding hands quickly disappeared into the passage.

When Zhen Shuai opened his eyes, he was still holding hands with Shen Xingdu, and they were standing on the side of a sparsely populated road.

The system tells them their new identities.

After Zhen Shuai heard this, he turned on the live broadcast speechlessly.

The audience was very happy to see the anchor again. They habitually bought a wave of gifts first, and then looked at the bulletin board in the live broadcast room and saw the anchor's mission this time.

"Gene explosion? What do you mean?"

"I'll go! I sympathize with the Marshal. Obviously this is another doomsday world. Marshal and Brother Shen must pay attention to safety!" "Gene explosion doesn't sound like

a good thing!"

" It's great that the anchor and Brother Shen are not separated. I like to see the anchor and Brother Shen together the most!" "

No matter what the situation is, call the anchor and Brother Shen first!"

"Come on, anchor! Fighting!"