Chapter 613 - 614

Chapter 613 Juice melon seeds [Second update]

Zhen Shuai slowly drank the chicken soup.

"Brother, what are we doing this afternoon?"

Shen Xingdu finished eating first, took out tissue paper to wipe his mouth, and handed him the rice.

Zhen Shuai couldn't eat anymore after two bites and shook his head.

"I drank too much soup."

Shen Xingdu did not force him and fed him custard.

Zhen Shuai took it and ate it himself. He felt he couldn't eat the whole bowl, so he took a bite and fed Shen Xingdu a bite. He asked again: "What are you doing this afternoon?" "What do you want to do, I'll accompany you."

Shen

Xingdu Holding his waist, feeling a little distracted, he let go and placed his hand on his knees.

Zhen Shuai swallowed the egg custard and shook his head, "It seems there is nothing to do."

Shen Xingdu knew that the little guy was bored, and remembered that there should be dried peanuts and melon seeds in the warehouse.

"Watching a movie tonight, frying peanuts and melon seeds for you?"

Zhen Shuai thought of a better idea, his eyes sparkling, "If we fry more and sell them at night, the business will be very popular. We can also make some soda." "Okay

, Eat quickly." Shen Xingdu didn't realize that his hand was back on Zhen Shuai's waist.

Zhen Shuai finished the egg custard in a few mouthfuls and ran away, "I'll go to the basement to move the peanuts and melon seeds!"

Shen Xingdu looked at his cheerful back fondly, ate the rest of the meal, and cleared the table.

While washing dishes, Zhen Shuai walked into the kitchen carrying things.

"Brother, I'm going to find some old newspapers!"

After a while, he appeared holding a stack of newspapers.

Shen Xingdu wiped his hands and brought him a small bench and a chair.

Zhen Shuai thought for a while and started the live broadcast.

As soon as he entered the live broadcast room, what struck his eyes were the various complaints from the audience.

Lack of sleep will make you stupid: Anchor, it’s rare that you still remember us. It’s a live broadcast!

Zhen Shuaixin said, didn’t he just stop broadcasting for two days? It sounds like it hasn't been opened in two years.

Five-star red flag: The anchor is not missing, everyone can rest assured. Welcome anchor, not seeing you for one day is like three autumns.

Time flies like a song: The anchor has a rosy complexion and bright eyes. He is more handsome than the last time we saw him! The same goes for Brother Shen. He and the anchor are truly a match made in heaven! Who else in this world is more suitable than you?

The barrage area seems to be stuck for a while.

Time is like a song and it is so good at praising people!

Seeing the smile on the anchor's face as bright as the sun, other viewers learned and applied it.

Haimingyue: Brother Shen is indeed handsome. He even looks better than others when washing dishes!

Spring Breeze: The anchor looks like a cute primary school student sitting on the small bench, so well-behaved and cute!

Ben Yiren: What is the commander doing? Folding paper bags?