Chapter 671 - 672

Chapter 671: Going to the wedding [first update]

In the evening, after having dinner at Zhen Aimin's house, Zhen Shuai arranged for a car from the factory to take Zhen Chunhua and others to Yiran Hotel and paid them three days' room fee in advance.

As soon as Zhen Shuai left, Zhen Chunhua closed the door, opened it again after a while, and looked around.

Zhen Qiuju lived in the room opposite, and the door happened to open at this time. Their eyes met, and both felt unnatural for a moment.

Zhen Chunhua smiled at her younger sister, "I'm going to get something from your nephew." "

Oh, I'm going to the waiter to order some boiled water." Zhen Qiuju nodded and took the first step.

Zhen Chunhua took the opportunity to call the children to her and Xue Limin's room.

Xue Limin couldn't stand the way she was tiptoeing, like a thief, "What are you doing? Sneaky."

Zhen Chunhua gave him a blank look and asked the children to sit down before talking.

"Today, I secretly asked my mother to test it out. Just as Aimin suspected, Zhen Shuai's factory is really in my father's name!" Xue Limin raised his eyebrows, "What do you want to say?" Several children vaguely guessed Zhen Chunhua's

name

. The implication was that he looked at her in surprise.

Zhen Chunhua coughed lightly, "I think that if this is really the case, then we also have a share in the factory. Isn't it right?

" Heart, even if the factory is in the name of my father-in-law, it is still Zhen Shuai's factory. Does it have anything to do with you? What do you want to plot? I may not be able to control you, but you'd better not drag a few children into this. He

was too lazy to talk nonsense with her and said directly to the children: "Listen here, today I, a father, will tell you the truth again. Don't be greedy for things that don't belong to you. This is the basic principle of life." !"

The two daughters-in-law looked at each other secretly and then quickly lowered their heads, so embarrassed that their toes could dig a hole in the ground. Oh my god, the father-in-law taught the mother-in-law a lesson in front of the daughter-in-law. One day, the mother-in-law will not let them wear small shoes, right?

The boss Xue Yu sighed, "Mom, dad is right, that is Zhen Shuai's factory. Besides, you are a married daughter. Even if it is grandpa's factory, you cannot have a share, right?" Zhen Chunhua looked

again The second child and the third child.

The second child Xue An shrugged, "Although I am also greedy, I am just greedy. We can't take things that don't belong to us." The third child Xue Ning also shook his head, "Mom, don't do stupid things, otherwise I will be embarrassed in the future

. Come to grandma and cousin's house again."

Zhen Chunhua sighed, "Since you don't support me, forget it and don't regret it in the future. However, I think this brother from your second uncle's family will definitely have more than this in the future. You guys Yeah, getting along well with him in the future will only do you good and no harm."

She glanced at the two daughters-in-law who had been pretending to be deaf and dumb, and she didn't feel uncomfortable at all. Even if they had any objections to her in their hearts, would they still dare to say it in front of her? She stood up, stretched, and began to chase people away. "Okay, everyone goes back to their rooms! We have to get up early tomorrow."