Chapter 649 - 650

Chapter 649: Hypocritical Family Love [Second update]

Xu Zhigang, Xu Xiurong and Xu Xiumin all looked at Zhen Shuai with burning eyes.

"There is nothing we can do about it. Mom ran away and no one cares about us. We have to find a way to survive on our own." Zhen Shuai said with a smile, "Maybe God loves stupid people. Our small business is indeed doing well, at least Each person can make a new quilt and buy a new set of clothes. It's pretty good to rely on yourself!"

"You've seen it. There are piles of things at home to eat, so you must have made a lot of money. How much did you make?" Xu Xiumin moved closer.

Xu Zhiqiang secretly rolled his eyes at her. Women are short-sighted and ask useless questions. In short, it's okay to earn a lot. It must be a number that they can't imagine. There is no need to ask how much they earned.

"It doesn't matter that we are far away. Your grandparents, uncles and aunts are in the village, but they don't care about you? I'll go find them!" Xu Zhiqiang stood up angrily and walked outside, but his movements were extremely slow, as if he was waiting

. Waiting for someone to stop him.

Zhen Shuai looked at the charcoal basin in a daze, as if he was distracted.

Xu Xiurong glanced at him from the corner of her eye and grabbed Xu Zhiqiang, "Where are you going? His uncle has an old man at home. Don't scare the old man out!" Xu Zhiqiang snorted coldly to express his dissatisfaction and sat down

. When I went back, I was secretly annoyed that my nephew had really grown up and was not as easy to fool as before. He looked at Xu Zhigang with dissatisfaction. He came with a purpose. He couldn't just let him stand out alone.

Xu Zhigang ignored him and looked at Zhen Shuai with concern, "I heard that you hired people to help set up the stall. Are those people reliable? You are young and it is not easy to make two bucks. Don't be fooled by outsiders. "

Zhen Shuai showed a look of gratitude on his face, "It's quite reliable. They all feel sorry for us that we have no parents and our uncle is unreliable. They treat us very well, just like we treat our nephews. We also treat them as relatives."

Xu Zhigang was embarrassed again. Fortunately, the firelight illuminated his face, so he couldn't see it. He carefully observed Zhen Shuai's expression and was still not sure whether he meant it or not.

The audience in the live broadcast room watched the host and relatives fighting back and forth, their blood boiled, and the discussion was very intense.

Ben Yiren: The handsome man is so handsome, and every sentence has a profound meaning. Is this because uncle Nei and the others are worse than strangers?

Silence: Apparently so. The handsome man is really miserable, so many of his relatives are all top-notch. The uncle looks honest and honest, but is actually very hypocritical. He said it was his eldest aunt who urged him to come. I think it actually has two meanings. First, it is to put money on his wife's face. Second, if he fails to win over the handsome family in the end, that is also what his eldest aunt meant. It's not that his uncle is snobbish.

Free as the wind: The eldest aunt talks the most and speaks the truth, but this just proves that she is the most hypocritical. If she hadn't thought about it over and over in her mind, I don't believe that she could have said such a long list of words at once just by acting on the spot, without even stumbling!

I was mining diamonds in Africa: my brother-in-law was the most despicable, and he was not even willing to put in the drama. If he can really beat up his uncle, maybe the anchor will think highly of him!