Chapter 451 - 452

Chapter 451 The threat in the painting

Zhen Shuai glanced at Shen Xingdu. They had to find at least one more piece of the puzzle, so that he and Shen Xingdu could have basic guarantees.

Shen Xingdu remained calm and showed no signs of worry.

His calmness soothed Zhen Shuai's anxiety.

"Let's go inside and take a look again."

They just walked around outside and didn't enter any building.

This school covers an area of ​​at least 1,000 acres. It is not easy to find a small puzzle piece in such a large place. And they only have 48 hours. There will be a discount for these 48 hours. The task requires them to survive in the school for 48 hours, which shows that there is likely to be some kind of threat in the school. It will take them more time to deal with these threats, so there is not much time left for them to find the puzzle.

Zhen Shuai's pace is very fast, but Shen Xingdu can always keep up with him.

The two came to the nearest building.

This is the library.

Zhen Shuai thought that there might be a puzzle hidden in the library.

There were not many people in the library. As soon as he entered, Zhen Shuai saw three game guests rummaging through the books. The three of them were far apart, and it was obvious that they were on guard against each other. Zhen Shuai didn't recognize these three people, but because they were not wearing school uniforms and looked a little nervous, he was sure that they were also guests.

The three people were wary of the footsteps and raised their heads to look at Commander Zhen and Governor Shen Xing.

Zhen Shuai wisely did not approach them, but walked to the wall.

The library of the Art School is also full of art, with many paintings hanging on the walls, including landscape paintings, figure paintings, animal paintings, and some abstract paintings. The style of these paintings was very strange, which made Zhen Shuai feel very uncomfortable after seeing them. The scenery in the landscape paintings is dark and the atmosphere is gloomy; the figures in the figure paintings have strange expressions and evil eyes; the animals in the animal paintings, whether they are well-known little white rabbits, big tigers or unknown monsters, are all menacing and evil, looking outside the painting. They are full of malice; and those abstract paintings, with their messy lines and messy colors, make people feel disturbed and anxious.

Zhen Shuai was very doubtful. If he read a book in such an environment, could he really understand it?

He stretched out his hand to lift up the picture frames and looked behind them. He found no puzzle pieces, so he left them behind and came to an empty bookshelf, picking up a book and flipping through it.

At this time, a girl's voice full of surprise came from not far away: "I found-"

Her voice stopped suddenly.

Zhen Shuai looked around and saw that the long-haired female guest covered her mouth belatedly, looked around cautiously, and then ran out.

After a while, the two male guests also ran out one after another.

The audience in the live broadcast room was agitated.

[The female guest was so impatient that the two male guests must have gone after her. ]

[ I hope the female guest is okay. 】

Zhen Shuai quickly looked away. If the female guest ran towards him, he would help her, but they all ran away and he didn't care.