Chapter 655 - 556

Chapter 655: Take over and not give away [1st update]

Zhen Shuai silently led Shen Xingdu to the side, and a little cousin whose name he couldn't remember took the initiative to give him her seat.

"Little handsome brother, sit down." The little cousin is less than ten years old. She is very handsome, a little shy, and has a small voice.

Governor Shen Xing saw Zhen Shuai touching his pocket and took out a lollipop from his own pocket and gave it to him.

Zhen Shuai blocked the view of others and secretly handed it to his little cousin, "Thank you."

The little cousin blushed shyly, hid the lollipop and ran away with the bowl in hand.

[Anchor, let me tell you a secret. ]

[What secret? 】Zhen Shuai asked Shen Xingdu to sit down, straightened his trousers, and asked casually.

[I just counted it very carefully and I am very sure that there are no chicken legs in that plate of chicken! ]

Zhen Shuai’s mouth twitched, [You are so boring! 】

Another audience member quietly bubbled up.

[Ahem, I would say that I was staring at that plate of chicken just now? I really didn’t see the chicken legs. My aunt must have secretly hidden the chicken legs! 】

Many viewers made similar comments. It turns out that there were more than two people who acted like this!

Zhen Shuai held his forehead. This is his audience, a bunch of funny people who are sometimes even funnier than him.

The atmosphere at the table was a bit deserted. The three Zhenxiang sisters looked at each other, put down their bowls and chopsticks in unison, stood up, and bowed politely to the elders.

"Grandpa, grandma, uncle, aunt...we've finished eating, you eat slowly."

The elders looked at each other, but no one spoke to them. Although the old lady and the old man compromised with their grandson, they must have been dissatisfied in their hearts and remained silent.

Zhen Xiang and the other three were a little embarrassed, their faces flushed, and they quietly went out and stayed in the yard. Seeing that Zhen Cheng had finished eating, Zhen Xiang took him away.

Zhen Shuai saw all this and had no good impression of these so-called elders. Who are these people? They just threw the face of three little girls to the ground.

He raised his wrist, pushed the cuffs up, looked at the time, and then shouted loudly to the outside: "Sister, tell them, just play outside and don't run too far. We will go back later!" "

Zhen Xiang responded crisply outside.

The expressions of Xu Zhigang and his aunt Chen Ruhua both changed. When my nephew comes, he only eats one meal and then leaves. Isn’t this the same as telling others that they didn’t entertain him well?

Chen Ruhua quickly tried to persuade her to stay, "Shuai Shuai, why are you leaving right now? You guys have a night's rest at aunt's house and go back tomorrow." "No, aunt, you are very busy. How can we keep disturbing you? Besides, at home

, I'm busy too. I'll bother my aunt another day." Zhen Shuai smiled appropriately and spoke in a friendly tone without any rudeness.

Chen Ruhua smiled reluctantly, "Then we'll have dinner before leaving." "

It still won't work. It will be dark after dinner and the road will be difficult." Zhen Shuai refused again, not caring whether she was angry or not. He almost forgot that he was only fifteen years old now, so there was no need to act so carefully, and he still had the right to be willful.