Chapter 467 - 678

Chapter 467 The Fifth Game

Worrying that someone was really watching the "reality show", Zhen Shuai did not say the second half of his sentence, but quietly wrote on Shen Xingdu's palm.

The system thoughtfully printed this sentence on the screen, so the audience in Zhen Shuai's live broadcast room also knew what Zhen Shuai wanted to say, and they were all dumbfounded. It's true that the anchor was reborn, but that was before. Could it be that this identity is also reborn now? If so, things seem quite complicated.

Shen Xingdu looked at Zhen Shuai in surprise and held his hand to prevent him from continuing to write so as not to be noticed by others.

"Don't mention it again."

Zhen Shuai nodded. He couldn't tell anyone else such a big secret. If he hadn't been worried that Ling Yu would be left undefended by Shen Xingdu, he probably wouldn't have told Shen Xingdu this secret so early. Strictly speaking, he was just guessing about the possibility of rebirth. What he remembered were only fragments and no definite evidence.

"Let's go to the restaurant first. If we're late, we might get into trouble."

Seeing that everyone else was about to leave, he pulled Shen Xingdu and left quickly. He didn't know where the restaurant was, but there was only one exit in the dormitory area, so just go that way.

After exiting the gate of the dormitory area, Zhen Shuai saw the sign and walked to the left, passing through a short corridor, and at the end was the restaurant.

The restaurant is huge, and many male and female prisoners are queuing up to get food. The clothes worn by the prisoners were the same style as Zhen Shuai's, but the clothes were darker, closer to indigo, while Zhen Shuai's clothes were closer to peacock blue. The reason why the colors of the clothes are different is probably to make it easier for the audience to distinguish the players from the real prisoners. Much like at Kunizuka Art Academy, the real prisoners in the prison wouldn't notice any difference in their clothes and would just treat them as real prisoners. Seeing Zhen Shuai and others entering, the prisoners did not show any signs of strangeness.

There are many tables and chairs in the restaurant, all of which are fixed on the ground. The cold stainless steel material is dyed light yellow. The prisoners who have prepared the meal have already sat at the table and started eating. Because he had been in prison for a long time, everyone's eyes looked very cold and fierce, making people afraid to approach him.

In front of the walls on both sides of the restaurant, six prison guards were paying attention to the movements of all the prisoners with expressionless faces, their right hands resting on the batons at their waists, never leaving them for a moment.

Almost no one spoke in the entire restaurant, which seemed very depressing.

Zhen Shuai pulled Shen Xingdu to line up behind a queue, feeling a little curious about the food in the prison.

Players can eat normal meals in the game. This is what Shen Xingdu found in the unmanned vending machine. Because there is no need for organizers to starve players to death.

The other players were still hesitating. When they saw Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu going to line up, they found their own teams and lined up at the back.

After a while, it was Zhen Shuai's turn.

The plate used to hold meals is a stainless steel fast food plate, divided into several compartments, which can hold meals and soup.

Zhen Shuai has been worried since he learned that this was the most terrifying prison in the world, thinking that the food must be bad. Unexpectedly, he guessed wrong. The food looked okay. The master gave him a spoonful of rice and another Two fried chicken legs, a spoonful of shredded green pepper pork, a spoonful of homemade tofu, and a spoonful of tomato soup, the aroma is quite tempting. Zhen Shuai just felt that the portion of rice was a bit small. Women should be able to eat enough, but men might not be able to.