Chapter 453 - 454

Chapter 453 Reasons for skipping classes

The teacher's aura was so strong that all the students consciously kept quiet. Zhen Shuai and the others were infected by the tense atmosphere and couldn't help but tense up their nerves.

At this time, the class bell rang.

The teacher looked around the classroom, took out a booklet, and said expressionlessly: "Let's start roll call now."

Zhen Shuai's eyes darkened slightly. He was worried that if the teacher saw them and found that their names were not on the roll call, they would be kicked out.

Outside the window, animals appeared again, running around the school in groups, including tigers, lions, rhinos, wild wolves, leopards... Zhen Shuai thought he had suddenly traveled to the African savannah. Some players who didn't have time to find a place to hide were chased by them and fled everywhere, screaming in terror.

The teachers and students in the classroom seemed to be unable to hear or see what was going on outside, and had no reaction at all.

Zhen Shuai's nerves relaxed a little. This shows that hiding in the classroom can indeed avoid those ferocious animals.

The teacher started to call the names.

"He Na."

A girl raised her hand and said crisply: "Arrived!"

"Sun Qiuyu."

"Arrived."

"Ma Junzhe."

"Arrived."

...

After the roll call was completed, the teacher's sharp eyes fell on Zhen Shuai and the others. , turning a blind eye to the dirt on their bodies, and just said: "What happened to you guys? Did you go to the wrong classroom? Get out quickly, we will have class soon. Monitor, ask them to get out."

A boy sitting in the corner He stood up immediately. He looked very tall with a height of more than two meters. His eyes were as big as copper bells and extremely fierce. His arms were thicker than normal people's thighs. There was a machete hanging on his waist. Under the light, Flashing with cold light.

The sudden change of painting style in the classroom shocked the audience in the live broadcast room and made their hearts skip a beat.

【555~~~This school is so scary. It scares me so much that I don’t want to go to school tomorrow! ]

Yue Chengfeng and his three companions Zhuo Li, Cheng Xu, and Guo Zihang subconsciously held the weapons hidden under their clothes.

Zhen Shuai calmly pulled Shen Xingdu to stand up, with a polite tone and a shy smile on his face, "Teacher, hello. My name is Zhen Shuai, and this is my classmate Shen Xingdu. We have been I'm very interested in your class. I happened to have no class today, so I came over to observe. I'm really sorry that I couldn't say hello to you in advance. Please forgive me." When the teacher took the roster just now, he saw the teacher's lesson plan

. The cover says "Theory of Painting." That's why he knew this class was a painting class.

Noticing that the teacher's serious expression softened slightly, Yue Chengfeng felt relieved and decided to say the same thing if the teacher asked him later.

Zhuoli and others thought the same way, and complained that Zhen Shuai was too stingy for not mentioning their names.

"Oh? You like my class? Then you must have a certain foundation in painting. Draw a picture and show it to me. I hope you didn't lie to me." The teacher said, with a stern look in his eyes.