Chapter 465 - 466

Chapter 465 Old players appear

"You wash first, or should I wash first?" Shen Xingdu put down his backpack.

Zhen Shuai suddenly remembered a certain "famous scene", shook his head quickly to stop himself from thinking, and sat down on the sofa seriously.

"You wash up first, and I'll look at my points."

The next game starts in 24 hours, so there's no rush to take a shower.

Shen Xingdu stared at the back of his head for a moment and then entered the bathroom.

[I thought the handsome man would go in with Brother Dudu, bad review! 】

"You think I don't want to?" Zhen Shuai replied, but felt something was wrong again. He looked around the room, but there was no one else. He rubbed his ears and whispered, "Did you hallucinate? Or did the sentence just come from my mind?" "Fantasy? Am I that horny? Although I am a little bit curious about his figure. Let's look at the points..." The audience in the live broadcast room kept laughing, and the anchor was getting cuter and cuter

!

This time, Zhen Shuai got 1,200 points. The specific score was also explained. 1,000 points were obtained as long as he could escape from the circular road, and the other 200 points were the special reward he received as the person who finally solved the problem. In other words, other players who escaped with him will get 1,000 points in this game.

After Shen Xingdu came out, he looked at his neatly dressed appearance and felt a little regretful.

"Xingdu, see if you got 1,000 points?"

Shen Xingdu glanced at his watch, nodded, and sat down next to him.

"Is there a problem?"

"Maybe I'm overthinking." Zhen Shuai showed him his score description, "In this way, all players have at least 1,000 points, and the gap between them is very small. 1,000 points is in We have seen what weapons and skills can be purchased in the mall before. In the next game, it will be fine if there is no competition between players, but if there is a conflict, the consequences will probably be very tragic." "You have me." Shen Xing The governor

still looked calm and said, "Go and take a shower."

Zhen Shuai was more thoughtful and didn't dwell on this all the time. He listened to him and went to take a shower. After taking a shower, the two went into the mall together and each occupied an unmanned vending machine.

Zhen Shuai still didn't decide to buy any skills. His subconscious seemed to be very resistant to buying skills, so he decided to obey this feeling. Moreover, the skills within 1,000 points are very average. He is confident in his speed and physical strength, so these skills seem a bit redundant. He spent another 400 points to expand the watch space by 8 cubic meters. He bought weapons, poisons, crossbows, throwing knives and other gadgets. The so-called skills are not enough, props can be used to make up for it. With the help of these props, his overall strength will not be too bad. The extra space is still filled with food, water and medicine.

Thinking that Shen Xingdu liked reading, he planned to buy a few more books.

As he was looking through the product list, he saw an additional "Question and Answer" item at the end of the list. There were many questions that players were interested in, but if he wanted to see the answers, he also needed points. Last time Zhen Shuai didn't see "Q&A" in the product list!

This is really a pillow that comes when you feel sleepy!

He quickly entered the question he was most concerned about in the input box, and a question that was 99% relevant immediately popped up: