Chapter 449 - 450

Chapter 449 The maze of keyboard [Second update]

This feeling of "the host knows nothing but we know everything" is really great!

Shen Xingdu glanced at Zhen Shuai and took out a piece of cloth to wipe the dust on the dagger.

Zhen Shuai unscrewed the cap of the mineral water and was about to drink it when he paused. His hands were not shaking, but the water in the bottle was sloshing.

Governor Shen Xing said: "This is the third time."

Commander Zhen said firmly: "It's because the room is moving."

Governor Shen Xing nodded.

Zhen Shuai raised his head, held up the mineral water, and poured it into his mouth from a distance. After drinking, he handed the mineral water to Shen Xingdu, "Drink some too, don't worry, I didn't drink to your lips." "Not

thirsty." Shen Xingdu's eyes fell on his moist lips, but he didn't answer. .

"Why are you staring at my mouth if you're not thirsty?" Zhen Shuai thought he had found evidence and insisted on holding up the mineral water.

Shen Xingdu took it and gave it back to him after only one sip. He also drank it from a distance.

Zhen Shuai closed the lid, put the mineral water back into his backpack, and continued eating bread, his beautiful eyebrows slightly wrinkled. At this time, he could relax and think about the countless questions in his head. Who is the person behind this reality show? Why would there be so much energy to build such a strange "elevator" and design such a terrible game? What is their purpose? Are they still on Earth now? How can I get out of here? They didn't know whether there were really countless viewers watching this "reality show"...

He raised his head and looked at the ceiling, but did not see any cameras.

He did not doubt that they had just entered a virtual game, but his dagger was real. If this was just a virtual game, there was no way he could have brought his dagger in.

If you want to know the answer, I'm afraid you can only continue to complete the game and find more puzzles.

After eating the bread, Zhen Shuai took off his other shoe. It’s very uncomfortable to walk with only one shoe on. I always feel like one leg is long and the other is short. He didn't throw away the shoes, but tied them to his backpack with shoelaces.

Shen Xingdu suddenly began to take off his shoes.

Zhen Shuai quickly stopped him, "Are you going to put them on for me? No need. Your feet are bigger than mine, and your shoes don't fit me." Shen Xingdu stopped and nodded

.

"It's okay. The floor is covered with floor tiles anyway, so it won't be a problem if you don't wear shoes." Zhen Shuai said, "Let's go back and see what room the last room has been replaced with. It would be best if we can find some pattern." Regrettably

. The only thing is that the last room was not replaced by another room.

The two of them could only continue walking down.

The conditions for clearing the next room are relatively simple, requiring guests to choose a category of items and throw away all of them.

The items on the two people's bodies are nothing more than divided into several categories: accessories, clothing, food (water), weapons, communication tools and trophies.

The only accessories Zhen Shuai wears are a watch and a ring. Although he has forgotten where the ring came from, he subconsciously does not want to throw it away. He must not throw away his clothes, and he cannot be naked. Water, weapons and trophies cannot be thrown away either.