Chapter 637 - 638

Chapter 637 Persuading Zhen Xiang to go to school [Second update]

Not long after dinner, Sun Xiaolan came and pushed the barbecue cart out of the stall with Zhen Guo and Zhen Duo. The wind is a bit strong, and Zhen Shuai is always worried that it will rain.

"Bring an umbrella and a raincoat. If it rains, come back quickly."

"Don't worry, brother, I brought them." Zhen Duo didn't even look back.

She and Zhen Duo were so positive about setting up a stall from beginning to end.

While clearing away the dishes, Zhen Xiang said to Zhen Shuai, "I saw you bought a lot of spices. I'll help you get them later." Is this the first time

Zhen Xiang has offered to help?

Zhen Shuai looked at her strangely.

Zhen Xiang's eyes subconsciously averted, then she faced him calmly, "I was just worried that the seasoning would get damp due to the rain, so I quickly mixed it and sealed it for storage. Why, are you still worried that I leaked the recipe?" She was joking

. With that tone, Zhen Shuai said half-jokingly and half-seriously: "I'm really worried that you accidentally leaked it when chatting with others. After all, this recipe is related to one million." "One million?" Zhen Xiang was startled

. Startled, "What do you mean?"

"Didn't I tell you before that our family is now cooperating with the Qin family? The contract is very clear. Whether it is our family or the Qin family, once they violate the agreement in the contract, they will Pay the other party one million." Zhen Shuai said.

Zhen Shuai didn't hide this from his family members. Zhen Xiang knew about it, but she didn't know much about it so she didn't ask much. Only today did she find out that a huge sum of one million was involved.

Just hearing such a large amount made her heart skip a beat, "In that case, you should be more cautious, then I won't care about you." "Well, it's okay." Zhen Shuai bought all the

seasonings

. Powder is very simple to prepare, just mix it evenly according to a fixed proportion. Of course, just in case, he usually bakes all the spices before mixing them to prevent them from getting wet and spoiling. This is a job that requires patience and is not tiring.

The quantity purchased this time was large, and it took him more than an hour to finish it. He filled two large buckets and kept them sealed. One bucket is for Qin Zhongyi, and the other bucket is for Huang San.

It's been a week since we last met, and it's time for Huang San to come.

Shen Xingdu suddenly said: "Shuai Shuai, have you ever thought about letting Zhen Xiang continue studying?"

Zhen Shuai was stunned.

The audience in the live broadcast room was also stunned.

"I really ignored this point." Zhen Shuai slapped his head, "Zhen Xiang is not old now, only sixteen years old. She can continue to go to school." Letting Zhen Xiang continue to go to school has more than one benefit. On the one hand, it can improve herself. , on the other hand, it also prevents her from always focusing on him, or more specifically, on the barbecue powder recipe. He didn't know if he was overthinking it, but he always felt that Zhen Xiang cared about this recipe.

He went directly to the kitchen.

"Sister, have you ever thought about going back to school to continue studying? You didn't study before because your family's conditions were not good, but now you can afford it." Zhen Xiang was very surprised. She paused while washing the dishes and corrected: "In the past, it was not just at home. The conditions are not good, and the parents favor sons over daughters!"