Chapter 525 - 526

Chapter 525 Obtaining Ownership [First Update]

Everyone else thought this was a good idea, and got up one after another, stuffing as much as possible into their own clothes first, and hiding the rest in Wu Shangjun's mattress, clothes pockets, wardrobe, shoes... Marshmallow and Ling'er both stunned.

The corners of Zhen Shuai's mouth twitched.

"Is it okay for you to go through your captain's things like this?"

Luo Nian chuckled, "It's okay, we have been brothers for almost ten years, so any privacy is no longer private. Besides, the captain is just like us, there is nothing in the cabinet. No, just two pieces of clothing. You can tell by looking at the chain."

Zhen Shuai stopped caring about them and discussed the future affairs with Shen Xingdu in a low voice.

"President Governor, the airport is not suitable as a base. I prefer to move to Yonghu Tower. It is not a problem for Yonghu Tower to accommodate five million people." He did not deliberately avoid other people. At such a volume, Luo Nian and others could hear it.

They stopped and listened quietly so as not to disturb Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu. They knew that the airport base currently had a population of less than one million, but Zhen Shuai said it was five million. The meaning of this made them think a lot.

"Step by step, first gather the airport base." Shen Xingdu's deep voice was full of reassuring power.

"I know." Zhen Shuai had already planned, "When all the people here are trained, we will move them first. Then the pressure on both of us will be lighter." Crossing the forest with hundreds of thousands of people is also a big project. There is still a lot of preparation work to be done before this.

Governor Shen Xing nodded and gestured to Luo Nian and the others, "Them." He liked that Commander Zhen was full of energy, but he also didn't want Commander Commander to be too tired. It would be best to make the best use of things and people.

Luo Nian and others subconsciously sat upright.

Zhen Shuai smiled at them and said, "I'll definitely need your help when the time comes. I'll tell you the details at that time."

Luo Nian and others breathed a sigh of relief. They are soldiers. If Zhen Shuai and General Yao do not reach an agreement in the end, even if their hearts are inclined to Zhen Shuai, they cannot stand by Zhen Shuai. They were a little touched that Marshal Zhen did not ask them to express their stance now.

The group of people had been staying in Wu Shangjun's dormitory for nearly two hours. Wu Shangjun finally came back with a smile on his face, "General Yao agreed to see you! Let me take you there now."

"Okay." Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu stood up.

They first went to see Commander Sun, and then went to see General Yao together.

When he saw General Yao, General Liu was also there. Zhen Shuai felt both surprised and reasonable.

General Yao is also in his early sixties. He is not very tall and has a slim build. He has a relatively gentle temperament but a pair of bright eyes that seem to be able to see through people's hearts.

General Liu's injury has not yet healed. He is sitting in a wheelchair, looking at Commander Zhen and Governor Shen with a little emotion. General Yao told him the contents of the conversation between Wu Shangjun and General Yao. If Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu really have that ability, then he really did something wrong last time. But the matter was over after all, and there was no use regretting it, so he didn't mention it again, but looked at General Yao silently. Now that he has handed over his power, he has no intention of taking it again.