Chapter 587 - 588

Chapter 587 Sudden [Second update]

Zhen's father and Zhen's mother looked at Zhen Shuai in confusion.

"Son, are you rich? Did you buy all the goods in the mall?"

Neighbors heard the commotion and came out to watch the fun, and started talking about it.

In fact, it's not as exaggerated as Zhen's mother said. These things can feed the family for three to five months at most.

Zhen Shuai looked at the neighbors who were all looking at the joke and said loudly: "Mom, isn't it rare for me to come back this time? I will buy you more so that you don't have to move around to buy it yourself. Besides, recently, It's too hot. Maybe the temperature will continue to rise. Buy more and keep it at home so you don't have to go out in the bright sun." "Then just buy some food. Why do you

buy so much bottled water?" Zhen's mother frowned, " What kind of strange thing is water? Then you can have as much water as you want in the water pipes."

Zhen Shuai said deceptively: "Didn't I just say that? The temperature has been high recently. High temperatures are prone to accidents. If the water is cut off, we don't panic. No?"

After saying that, he said to the neighbors: "I think it's best for uncles and aunts to stock up on food and drink at home. It's not comfortable to go out on a hot day." Most of the neighbors disagreed

. They live in the street, not far from a big supermarket, and there are more canteens, so it is very convenient to buy something to eat and drink. There are also people who agree with Zhen Shuai's words, and forget about other things. You should stock up on water at home. There are several newly developed properties in this area. Due to construction reasons, it is normal for there to be power and water outages five or six times throughout the year. Bottled water has a long shelf life, so you don’t have to worry about it going bad if you don’t use it for a while.

Zhen Shuai had a clear view of all this and didn't want to say much, so he helped move things inside.

The relationship between his family and his neighbors is very good, and several grown men have taken the initiative to help.

Zhen Zhen entered the house first with two watermelons in her arms, cut them and put them in the refrigerator. It was just in time to eat after everyone had finished moving, which was a great relief from the heat.

The neighbors ate watermelon at Zhen's house, chatted for a while, and then went home to blow on the air conditioners.

Only then did Zhen Zhen have the opportunity to explain to her parents the results of going to Sun's house.

When things came to this point, Zhen's mother had nothing to say. She was afraid of putting pressure on her daughter, so she said in a very calm tone, "It's no trouble. I'll go and complete the divorce procedures tomorrow. Shuai Shuai, you'll still accompany your sister then. You If my sister goes alone, I'm afraid that Sun will do something to her."

"Okay." Zhen Shuai is not worried about Zhen Zhen going alone.

Zhen Zhen handed him a piece of watermelon.

Zhen's mother went over to organize things with Zhen's father, and couldn't help but mutter, "We can open a canteen." "Okay, just say

a few words. Your son is filial to you, and you will take it. If you keep talking, he won't do it next time. I bought it for you." Dad Zhen said with a smile.

Zhen’s mother didn’t say anything anymore.

Zhen's mother and Zhen's father are used to doing it by themselves, because they know where they put it and can easily find it when they need it. Zhen Shuai and Zhen Zhen knew their habits and didn't interfere. They would help when they needed help.