Chapter 677 - 678

Chapter 677 Working hard to upgrade [first update]

Before Zhen Shuai could speak, He Mingze added: "I'm not talking about you. You are also a rich second generation. Can you keep up with the trend of the rich second generation? Other rich second generations did it during the closed beta of "Four Clans Struggle". Start playing, and some of them are now over sixty levels! And you, you didn’t even buy it from the game warehouse!”

“I bought it!” Zhen Shuai interrupted the nagging little boy, “You didn’t keep up either. Trendy?"

"Didn't I think it was another false advertisement at first?" He Mingze changed the topic, "Since you have already bought it, hurry up and get in. My nickname is still the one I agreed on before, "God forgives you." You are online. Just add me. By the way, how about you create a female account? We will get married in the future. Although male accounts and male accounts can also get married, but——"

"Get out!" Zhen Shuai spat out a ruthless word without hesitation

. Even if he gets married in the game, he still lives with his family.

"What? You don't like me? You don't like me, and I don't like you. As handsome as I am -"

Zhen Shuai hung up the phone decisively.

The audience rubbed their hands together and could finally play a holographic online game. No, I can finally watch the anchor play holographic online games.

Zhen Shuai did not rush in, but read the instructions of the game warehouse carefully before lying down in the warehouse, closing his eyes, and then heard the sound of the door closing. The next second, he knew nothing. When he opened his eyes again, he stood in a deserted open space. Looking around, there was nothing around him, only the endless mountains and a few lines of large characters suspended in the air, which were the information for creating an account, including nickname, Gender, ID number and contact number.

Zhen Shuai filled in the nickname in turn, and the nickname he filled in was "Handsome Split the Sky", which made the audience laugh. Although this nickname is not an exaggeration for the anchor, after all, the anchor's appearance is indeed very good.

The next second, the scene changed, and Zhen Shuai found himself standing on a path in a quaint village. There were players dressed as ancient people coming and going around. Some were simply dressed, some were gorgeous, and everyone had a name on their head.

This is Xinshou Village.

Seeing a tree on the roadside, Zhen Shuai picked off a leaf and pinched it. Green juice immediately flowed from the leaf. He raised it to his nose and smelled it. There was a faint fragrance.

He couldn't help but exclaimed: "This is too real!"

Many new players had the same reaction as him.

Thinking that He Mingze was still waiting, Zhen Shuai looked around for options to add friends and said to himself:

"How do I add friends?"

As soon as he finished speaking, a light female voice sounded in his ears: "Hello, dear player. . No matter what operation you perform, you can complete it through the call panel or through voice control. I wish you a happy game!"

As soon as I added "God forgives you", a message was sent over there.

[Commander, tell me your coordinates and I will go find you. 】

Zhen Shuai reported the coordinates, and in an instant, a young man in colorful clothes appeared in front of him. There were gold threads on the clothes, as if he was afraid that others wouldn't know that his clothes were expensive. But what's funny is that the name above his head is "God forgives you" and three dots.