Chapter 639 - 640

Chapter 639 New collaborators [Second update]

Grandma Zhen finally accepted it. When she went back, she deliberately took a long detour and walked home from the back of the village. She wiped her tears while walking, for fear of being seen. When she saw someone approaching in the distance, she immediately wiped away her tears.

No matter how slowly you walk, you're still home.

Wu Guixiang dropped the water ladle in her hand and asked eagerly: "Do you want the money?"

Grandpa Zhen was sitting in the yard repairing a bench with a broken leg. He raised his head and looked at her with no expression on his face.

"No." Grandma Zhen picked up the package in the vegetable basket, "Shuai Shuai gave me some food, including pears, candies, and biscuits. I'll get half of it for you -" Wu Guixiang grabbed the entire package

. , "Put it over with me. If you and Dad want to eat it, I'll get it for you. There are rats over there, and I'm afraid if you don't keep it, it would be a pity if the rats eat it." Grandpa Zhen's face darkened

. Is this mouse talking about a real mouse or about him and the old woman?

Grandma Zhen's expression remained unchanged, "I thought you didn't know about this. Since you know there are mice in our house, ask Aimin to repair the house for us." "I don't want to repair it for you? Isn't it because I don't have money

? "Wu Guixiang stared at her pocket, with the word "suspect" written on her face, "I really didn't give you any money?" "

No." Grandma Zhen simply turned over her pocket, "Why don't you ask Shuaishuai for it yourself? ."

"That bastard is really cruel and doesn't know how to respect his grandparents!" Wu Gui's fragrance made her teeth itch.

Grandpa Zhen put down the hammer and shouted: "Aimin! Come out here, you bastard!" "

Dad, Aimin didn't provoke you, why are you scolding him?" Wu Guixiang was dissatisfied.

Zhen Aimin walked slowly from the room, looking like she didn't know what was going on.

"Dad, what's wrong?"

Grandpa Zhen sat there motionless, with a deep look in his eyes, "Aimin, although it is said that the male is outside the home and the woman is the home, you don't want to interfere with the family affairs at all?" "Dad, at home

? What's wrong? Guixiang has always taken good care of her, hasn't she?" Zhen Aimin rubbed her head naively.

Grandpa Zhen let out a short sneer and said unhurriedly: "I have given birth to two sons, but you are more promising than me and have given birth to three. Idle time is also idle. Let's talk about it. You will be in the future." Which son do you plan to follow for retirement?"

Zhen Aimin understood, but his expression was disapproving. If the three bastards dare to be unfilial, he will break their legs!

"Haha, Dad, it's still early to talk about this now... My son is still young." "

Old man, what do you mean?" Wu Guixiang's voice was gloomy.

Grandpa Zhen ignored her and walked out with her hands behind her back. "Old lady, I'm going to go out for a walk." "

Go." Grandma Zhen glanced at her son and turned back to her house.

Wu Guixiang said angrily to Zhen Aimin: "Did you see it? Did you see it? You didn't do anything, and the old man scolded you for being unfilial!" "Okay, the old man didn't mean that." Zhen Aimin interrupted her

【2】God-Level Live Broadcasting SystemOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara