Our Secret (Secret In The Lat...

By PhyuPwint8

From high school to university, Ding Xian and Zhou Si Yue's youthful love lasts for a lifetime. The superior... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chaapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161
162
163
164
165
166
167
168
169
170
171
172
173
174

152

266 2 0
By PhyuPwint8

The eyepiece, the person squatted down, put one hand on the leg, repositioned the AK-t3, and then said: "No, I
  'm still studying the algorithm, ready to try it."

    Ye Xulin said: "You can do Dong Zhengfei's algorithm. See, he is a very stubborn person who is easy to walk into dead ends. He is not as active as you, but he is technically good. You both have their own strengths. If this project succeeds, it will be good for you. Work hard."

    "Yeah."

    On the night of the final, the school gave a total of forty audiences to the freshman and sophomore computer department.

    Under Lou Feng's organization, she assembled twenty girls who were not too interested in robots but had a loud voice to cheer Zhou Si Yue together.

    In the full-blown atmosphere at the scene, suffocating a lot of energy to compete with the girls from the University of Science and Technology of China next door!

    As long as Zhou Si Yue's AK-t3 knocked over each other, they would scream and cheer aggressively, just like a football baby, they were almost shaking two colored balls in their hands.

    The girls of the University of Science and Technology of China are naturally not weak.

    When the opposing player scored, he did not forget to beat the iron while it was hot to pull back a city.

    The competition on the court was fiercely colliding, and the competition off the court was also hysterical.

    Even the classmate Xiao Zhang in the field was dumbfounded. He glanced at the man on the field who was focusing on the game, and tweeted: "Zhou Si Yue, this girlfriend is really fucking okay."

    Ding Xian covered her face, not really thinking. Teach people to recognize it.

    She pulled Lou Feng, "It's fine to watch the game quietly."

    Lou Feng glanced at her, "You know what a shit, this kind of competition is for momentum!"

    After speaking, Lou Feng shouted to the stage, "Wow. Oh!! Zhou Si Yue! You are the best!"

    Then, another string rang out, "Zhou Si Yue is the best!"

    The men on the court wore goggles quietly and attentively, with delicate facial features and tight lips. They were not disturbed by the fiery atmosphere at all, and were particularly serious about controlling the robot. His offensive is very fierce, the robot is strong, and the turning design allows him to play to the extreme. As long as he can hit the opponent, it is the maximum force. He knocked the opponent directly to the ground several times, and the iron skin tearing sound was harsh and sharp.

    Inexplicably, the girls who originally thought they could not enter, found that their emotions were completely absorbed.

    "He is so handsome, his eyes are too focused."

    "Why haven't I seen him before?"

   " People stay in the laboratory every day, can you see you."

    Lou Feng glanced at Ding Xian, meaning-look.

    Ding Xian did not feel very happy.

    Time entered the last minute, Ding Xian glanced at the score on the stage.

    At 18:10, the more and more Zhou Si Yue took the lead, the captain of the second team of China Science and Technology team seemed a little anxious, his brows frowned, and even the controller in his hand began to tremble. The AK-t3 suddenly exerted force and slid in front of the opponent. The chassis spun quickly. The iron plate made a harsh creak, and the blazing fire splashed all over, and the opponent's arm was unloaded in a thunderous force. Come down.

    The iron arm smashed to the ground, and he made a dull whimper, and rolled down a few feet before it completely calmed down.

    The AK-t3 made a slow mechanical sound: KO!

    Then slowly slid to Zhou Si Yue's side, folded his arms and feet, and stood obediently like a radish head.

    A burst of vigorous applause broke out off the court.

    The man stood quietly, lowered his head and smiled with AK-T3.

    Can human emotions understand?

    It should be possible.

    so what? Even if it doesn’t matter if he fell down before, doesn’t it still stand up?

    The flowers are fragrant.

    The grass is green.

    The tree is lush.

    The world is still beautiful.

    what about you?

    Still passionate!

    ...

    Zhou Si Yue stepped off the stage. People from the second team of China Science and Technology Team came over to talk a few words. Ding Xian sat in the audience silently and waited for him to deal with everything before coming over to find her.

    Unexpectedly, Lou Feng raised his hands beside her and yelled, "Brother Zhou!!"

    A girl beside her asked suspiciously: "This is not Ding Xian's boyfriend Senior Brother Zhou, right?"

    Lou Feng said loudly, "Yes. ! "

    "...... "

  "  ...... "

  "  ...... "

    Twenty pairs of eyes are staring firmly that he is surrounded by tall and handsome man man.

    Isn't it a wretched man? !

    Lou Feng snorted, "Senior Brother Zhou is not the wretched man in some people's mouth, he is super powerful, he is also very good, and he is very enviable to our family."

    Ding Xian pinched Lou Feng's leg and gestured. She shut up.

    In fact, she didn't want to explain too much, and didn't want people to focus on her and Zhou Si Yue. She only needs to know how good he is.

    Zhou Si Yue followed his reputation and said a few words to the people from the second team of China Science and Technology. They came over here, dressed in a casual suit, and didn't care much about his hair. He looked lazy and handsome.

    He greeted Lou Feng first, "You are here too?"

    In fact, even if he happened to meet him on the road before, Zhou Si Yue rarely greeted Lou Feng because he was a little short-sighted and didn't like to wear his eyes, and he couldn't recognize people. .

    Lou Feng felt sad to talk to Ding Xian about this. Senior Brother Zhou was getting colder and colder. He stopped greeting her when he met her recently.

    Ding Xian told Zhou Si Yue more about this again, "can you not ignore her when you see Sister Feng? People like you.

    Zhou Si Yue laughed and teased her once, your heart is so big.

    Ding Xian believed that Lou Feng also believed her, "She just admires you very much."

    Zhou Si Yue looked at her for a while, rubbed her head, and agreed.

    Later, if he really met on the road, he would take the initiative to greet her. Because of this, Lou Feng took the initiative to ran to Ding Xian and said, damn, your man took the initiative to speak to me today.

    "What did you say?"

    Lou Feng said, "Hello."

    "..."

    But Lou Feng was still happy.

    Ding Xian said: "It's good if you are happy."

    Lou Feng excitedly told Zhou Si Yue how exciting the game was tonight, exaggeratingly expressing that she was almost crying.

    Zhou Si Yue smiled faintly, and said to her: "Oh, Yuan Fang is also here."

    Lou Feng blushed and lowered her head shyly : "Well, what do you mention about him."

    Zhou Si Yue smiled, and then watched. Xiang Ding Xian said, "Professor Ye, please have a supper, and come down."

    Lou Feng pushed her: "Go!"

    Ding Xian and Zhou Si Yue moved away, and the cheerleaders really couldn't see where Zhou Si Yue was wretched. , The temperament is obviously so good.

    Isn't this the school grass?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

673K 56.3K 32
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
534K 42.1K 32
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
69.8K 577 55
This story was originally written by Gu Man, a Chinese.writer. This story is said to be the next drama to be portrayed by Yang Yang and Dilreba Dilmu...
11.7K 207 81
Liang Chen is devoted to bringing good music works to the listeners, expressing the idea of being kind, real, and perfect. Lu Jing loves computer and...