Our Secret (Secret In The Lat...

By PhyuPwint8

From high school to university, Ding Xian and Zhou Si Yue's youthful love lasts for a lifetime. The superior... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chaapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161
162
163
164
165
166
167
168
169
170
171
172
173
174

148

274 1 0
By PhyuPwint8

The attendant serves dishes.

    The man in the blue shirt swept his eyes lightly, and fell on Zhou Si Yue. There was a slight meal. He felt that the man was familiar, but he couldn't remember where he had seen him for a while.

    Zhou Si Yue recognized him at a glance. When he was a child, he drank at home with Zhou Zongtang, but he didn't break it down. He sat quietly on a chair and said hello to others politely and respectfully.

    The man smiled and then looked at Ye Xulin, "Lao Ye, look good lately, have you come up with the results?"

    Su Bai Cong cried together: "Professor Ye has developed a Nobel Prize with this expression."

    Ye Xulin sighed: "If you have the old bones, you should leave the opportunity to the young."

    The man then looked at Zhou Si Yue and asked Ye Xulin, "Are you a student?"

    Ye Xulin said, no.

    When he spoke again, Su Baicong said, "He is Professor Ye's proud disciple, and I know him well, so let me have a meal together, don't you mind."

    The man smiled and shook his head, "It reminds me of it. Come alone."

    Ye Xulin didn't speak, but looked at Zhou Si Yue.

    After a meal, Zhou Si Yue did not move his chopsticks much. He sat quietly leaning on the back of his chair and listened quietly. Several people talked about urban architecture. When they talked about technology, Su Bai cong would let him talk. He didn't hide his opinion, he said what he said, casually.

    Except for him, several others drank some wine.

    Men love Hu Kan when they drink a little wine, even these people are no exception, Zhou Si Yue counts, his wine is good, at most he sleeps with his head covered.

    Professor Ye is also blushing.

    "It's not that I said that in less than 20 years, artificial intelligence will definitely be on this big stage. If you don't believe me, let my students say it."

    Zhou Si Yue was named, and the other two looked over.

    He leaned on a chair with his arm in his arms, expressing his opinion leisurely: "Well, many positions will be eliminated. For example, simple mechanical programs can be replaced by robots in the future. Replace with smart. Another example is food delivery. Each restaurant follows a specific track to allow robots to deliver food. The checkout is self-service, and the waiter can be replaced."

    He spread his hands and pointed to Su Bai Cong beside him, "Chima is not out Meal robot, you can ask President Su about this."

    The man said, "It sounds interesting, what about that person, what else will the person do in the future? How can I earn money to support the family?"

    "The state will send money."

    There is already. A little bit drunk, did not see the irony in Zhou Si Yue's eyes, and argued with him, "How is it possible, so many people, no one will come here."

    He casually said: "Leaders are more frequent, and the grassroots people are less. Huh."

    The man's index finger pointed at him happily, "Children are innocent."

    The more Zhou Si Yue twitched the corner of his mouth casually, not paying much attention.

    At the end of the meal, Su Bai cong sent the people back one by one, and then returned to the box. Zhou Si Yue was smoking by the railing of the balcony before he left.

    He put on his jacket, took the cigarette, took a cigarette and knocked it gently on the cigarette box, whispering to him.

    "His name is Zhao Zhenhai, the director of the Urban Construction Bureau. I just transferred to the Ministry of National Defense. How, do you feel wronged?" Su Bai Cong frustrated from the matchbox in his hand, and the flame rose. He bowed his head and smoked the smoke. Fog came out, he glanced sideways at the tall young man, threw the match out, threw it under his feet, and asked him, "How is your father's health?"

    The April wind, with a chill, seemed to The young man in front of him blew to a halt, his hands propped on the railing, the smoke from his fingertips accumulated half of ashes, and the wisps of blue silk rose up, he still didn't even look at it.

    "Sometimes people have to bow their heads with reality." Su Bai Cong leaned against the railing, the two figures were reflected in the floor-to-ceiling windows, and then slowly took a puff of smoke: "In a society of royal power, even your father is just a victim. , Let alone you."

    The more Zhou Si Yue tightened his hands on the railing, those slender fingers with distinct articulations, at this moment because they were desperately tightening them, they were glowing with abnormal white light. He lowered his head and took a breath, and came back wisely, "What do you want to say? ."

    Su Bai Cong shrugged.

    "I'm just telling you, some things are not as simple as you think."

    "She loves your cleanliness and uprightness now. If you get dirty or go bad, guess if she will leave you"

    ...

    Ding Xian decided Do not change professional.

    On the computer animation agency, Ji Hang and Xing Lufei are going to step down. Ji Hang didn't say anything, so she passed the cane to her and let her succeed.

    When handing over with Ji Hang, Ding Xian cleaned up some of her previous manuscripts. She was bored and scribbled on paper. The result was taken by Ji Hang to the comic exhibition awards, and was also judged.

    When the award came down, she didn't know when she painted it.

    But it can be vaguely seen that the character prototype is Zhou Si Yue.

    Ji Hang said to her: "You can make serial comics. I read it, in the past few days and it was quite interesting." 

  She just drew some four-square comics on the paper.

    Ji Hang also said: "The organizer likes it very much! I gave you the contact number, and they contacted me before, saying they wanted to ask you to draw a few more pictures. I was busy with the school celebration, and I kept forgetting it. "

    The things in the club are almost the same. She follow the old rules and leave the club in sophomore year. " Xing Lufei and  Iwill come over and have a look at some time in the future. The club will carry forward it for you. If you don't know anything about recruiting new things next year, you can ask. We."

    "Okay."

    People have a position to hang around, and it seems that she suddenly feels that hervaura is added.

    She doesn't know what others think.

    Ding Xian really felt like she was shining at that moment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 57.2K 73
A muggle-born Slytherin whose parents are terrified of her. A pureblood Gryffindor whose parents are disappointed in him. The arrival of her Hogwart...
70K 616 128
What Min Hui wanted to do most was to destroy herself, and what Su Tian wanted to do most was to see Xin Qi, but none of their wishes came true. Two...
1.8K 57 29
Author: Zhou Fuyao [29 Chapters Complete] Summary: The city was about to be destroyed and the country was about to perish. Queen Pei Qing wrote a le...
3.3M 271K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...