Our Secret (Secret In The Lat...

Galing kay PhyuPwint8

From high school to university, Ding Xian and Zhou Si Yue's youthful love lasts for a lifetime. The superior... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chaapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161
162
163
164
165
166
167
168
169
170
171
172
173
174

Chapter 75

183 3 1
Galing kay PhyuPwint8

    All specious emotions are hidden in the eyes of the years.

    He said, then I will get your consent to find a girlfriend in the future.

    Then you are ready to be bachelor.

    —— "Little Monster Diary"

  only a  few days after the start of high school, Ding Xian's grandmother was seriously ill, and the country elder sister called Ye Wanxian to inform her that she needed to be taken care of by a caregiver, but she paid a monthly nursing fee of 1,000, plus three brothers and sisters in the country, each People also get two hundred per month.

    The Ding family was already stretched out at that time. There was no savings. Ye Wanxian was just laid off and waiting for work at home. In addition, the family of four opened their mouths and waited to eat. The two husbands and wives together. Wrong money. But as soon as she left, the two children couldn’t do anything about it. Father Ding was overseeing the work in the field and couldn’t return home for half a year. It just so happened that Li Jinhui played cards with a few ladies at Jiang’s house in the alley. Jinhui said generously: "Wanxian, Xian Xian is in the third year of high school. I can't bear your tossing around. It's really not good. I will take care of you with Lao Zhou for a while."

    Li Jinhui is famous in this alley. Warm-hearted, spoiled by parents since childhood, spoiled by married husbands and sons, and not wary of others. Anyone whose parents are short-term loves to take care of them, not to mention the close friends of the father-in-law. People like Ye Wanxian sounded quite moved, and hesitated and said: "Will this trouble you too much?"

    Li Jinhui put a pile of cards and took Ye Wanxian's hand sincerely and said, "It's not troublesome at all. She happens to be in the same class as Si Yue, so let them go to school together."

    Ye Wanxian tears in her eyes excitedly: "Hey!"

    So that night, Ding Xian was packed and thrown into Zhou's house. Ye Wanxian rushed back to Yanping Village with her son overnight, and went to her mother’s bed to do her filial piety. Before leaving, Ye Wanxian also spoke to Ding Xian without shy. "I've been away for a long time. You live in Zhou's house first. Grandma is seriously ill. Let's do our filial piety. Also, your grandmother's house. Your uncles are all staring at him. It was your younger uncle. I want to find someone to pay out the money, but I calculated carefully with your uncle. This time I go back and let my grandma leave the house to us. I can’t take care of it in vain, right? Mom is back."

    Ding Xian blinked awkwardly, and suddenly felt that everyone seemed to be completely unrecognizable  in grandma's serious illness.

    "Mom, can I not go to Zhou's house?" She whispered.

    "I'm not with your dad. We don't worry about you as a girl living here. It's only temporary, and I will come back as soon as possible." Ye Wanxian bent down and pinched her shoulders, "Are you worried that Zhou Si Yue will bully you more? Don't worry. Your Aunt Zhou said, she will help you."

    Ding Xian shook her head.

    She simply hates "being under the fence", living in other people’s homes, eating other people’s food, and using other people’s food, her hands are shorter than others. This has already made her look up, not to mention that the object is Zhou Si Yue. The boy who she likes so much.

    But the world of adults does not allow children to argue.

    Ye Wanxian hurriedly confessed a few sentences and took her son away. Ding Xian sat on the sofa for a long time until someone knocked on the door.

    Zhou Si Yue more casually dressed, a casual sportswear, hanging around his neck a black headset, with Jiang Shen just running back and see inside the dark, grasping the hair, "how not to turn on the lights?"

    "You Why are you here?"

    "My mother asked me to pick you up."

    Ding Xian let go, turned and walked in, and sat down on the sofa: "I'm not going."

    Zhou Si Yue unceremoniously put a palm on her head. , "Why, I wronged you when you went to my house"

    "I didn't mean that, don't think too much."

    Ding Xian lowered her eyes and said in a low voice.

    The more Zhou Si Yue leaned on the TV, with his hands in his pockets, he looked like a big boy and said, "What do you mean?"

    "Zhou Si Yue, if your mother is sick, you will talk about it when she is sick." Conditions?"

    "What conditions to discuss?" The boy raised his eyebrows slightly.

    "Legacy." The  boy raised his eyebrows slightly . He could understand what Ding Xian meant. Before he could speak, Ding Xian said: "I have read a story in a book before, to the effect that a father is in the middle. When he was young, he often beat and scolded the old man, he was hungry, and he was not allowed to eat or sleep. When he was old, his son often punched and kicked him, beating and shouting with confidence, "That's how you beat grandpa back then." It’s been passed down from generation to generation."

    Zhou Si Yue scratched his eyebrows and sighed: "Hold your own heart. The ancients are not like clouds. Don’t be filial to yourselves. Don’t put yourself in vain. You are so old and you have your own views on right and wrong. I'll be reminded by others."

    Ding Xian smiled bitterly: "If one day, I am going to be bad, what should I do?"

    Zhou Si Yue stared at her more and more non-stop, twitched the corner of his mouth lightly, and said confidently "You won't. Even if that's the case, don't you still have me?"

    "We can't be together forever, in college..." Ding Xian raised her head and glanced at him, her voice faded, and she whispered, "You will Find a girlfriend, when the time comes, our relationship will not be as good as it is now... You will still trust me so unconditionally?"

    Zhou Si Yue suddenly smiled: "Then I will find a girlfriend with your consent in the future, it's okay."

    Ding Xian Suddenly raised her head to look at him, and found that the young man's mouth had a smile that was not a smile, he made a chuckle in his heart, then hung his head hurriedly, and made a low voice.

    The more Zhou Si Yue straightened up, he carried one hand across the suitcase on the side of the sofa, with one hand still in his pocket, and turned his head slightly at her: "Let's go, my mother is waiting at home."

    Outside the window, the moonlight gradually darkened, like a light gauze covering the roof, and the trees rustled with a slight noise.

    Two figures, one tall and one short, passing through the end of West Alley. Someone casually asked: "Hey, if one day I go bad, what about you? What will you do?"

    " I don't know, I might be disappointed ."

   The girl sighed, "You have to keep your original intention. I can't imagine what it would be like when you have gone bad."

    Someone rubbed her head vigorously.

    "Fool."

    The days when she lived in Zhou's house, it can be said that it was a joke.

    Mrs. Zhou specially vacated a guest room on the second floor for Ding Xian to live in. The master bedroom was opposite, and Zhou Si Yue’s room was next door. It's as if he is familiar with his relatives, and he doesn't even care about speaking.

    Especially in the morning, when she rushed to school, there was only one toilet on the second floor. Zhou Si Yue was often forced to go downstairs by the early Ding Xian to wash his face and brush his teeth. When he finished washing out, Ding Xian had to lean on. The door waited for her. So, on the way to school, pushing a car, complaining abound: "It takes so long to wash your face, girls are trouble."

    Ding Xian washed her face and was urged by him to shoot outside the door every day, and her heart was full. Angrily, but angry, she replied with a few words: "Doesn't you know that women are bothering you? If you have the ability, don't find a girlfriend in the future, hum!" After
 roaring, he tightened the shoulder strap of the schoolbag and ran away.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

69.8K 577 55
This story was originally written by Gu Man, a Chinese.writer. This story is said to be the next drama to be portrayed by Yang Yang and Dilreba Dilmu...
3.6M 229K 95
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
11.7K 207 81
Liang Chen is devoted to bringing good music works to the listeners, expressing the idea of being kind, real, and perfect. Lu Jing loves computer and...
1.2M 15.9K 52
NOT EDITED YET Gracie Owen's a headstrong journalist major rooms with her childhood best friend JJ Anderson for junior year, little does she know she...