Our Secret (Secret In The Lat...

By PhyuPwint8

From high school to university, Ding Xian and Zhou Si Yue's youthful love lasts for a lifetime. The superior... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chaapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161
162
163
164
165
166
167
168
169
170
171
172
173
174

Chapter 56

165 3 0
By PhyuPwint8

     The boys gathered around the playground . On the playground, the girls played heartily, while the girls gathered in groups under the shade of the trees to chat.

    Kong Shadi pulled Ding Xian watching Zhou Si Yue and Song Ziqi play on the edge of the basketball court, still talking about noon, "You really scared me at noon, why are you so brave?"

    Ding Xian followed her eyes. Some smart figure on the court.

    Zhou Si Yue was strictly guarded from outside the three-point line. His teammates clapped his hands. Zhou Si Yue threw back and passed the ball to his teammates. The two cooperated tacitly, and the movements were smooth in one go. The basketball accurately followed the parabola. Basket.

    "Pretty."

    Song Ziqi applauded, clapping his hands.

    "Si Yue, rebounding." The teenagers sweated and rained on the court, with the rays of sunshine behind them, showing off their sharp edge.

    She smiled lightly, with light in her eyes, and answered the wrong question: "Shadi, after the exam, will you accompany me to cut my hair?"

    Kong Shadi suddenly turned her head and stared at her with a cold breath. "What are you talking about?!"

    Ding Xian said firmly: "Cut the bangs, I want to cut the bangs." She want to be beautiful, she want to be beautiful, and she want him to see me.

    Kong Shadi finally laughed, knocking her little head, "Finally, I know there is a store with excellent craftsmanship . Let's go after the exam..."

    "Shadi, I think I'm really good I like him."

    "Yes, I also like that stupid man." The two little girls looked at each other and smiled, seeing through their hearts, their eyes were full of sweetness, and they didn't open each other.

    Pleasure creates sorrow.

    "Hey-classmate over there, be careful."

    A basketball flew towards Ding Xian unexpectedly.

    In this kind of emergency, the more panic the easier it is to make mistakes, and the whole person has taken a step forward.

    "Bang—" With a loud noise, the basketball hit Ding Xian's eyes impartially, and then hit Kong Shadi's body. The two little girls were instantly pushed to the ground by the help of the basketball.

    "Ah!"

    "Ouch!"

    Two beeps fell to the ground almost simultaneously.

    The three classes of girls who were gathering to chat about gossip all gathered around at the same time, and asked with concern, "Are you two okay?"

    Ding Xian stared at Venus, dizzy and opened her eyes, with a circle of her head around her head, even more dizzy.

    Zhou Si Yue lost the ball in his hand and ran over, pushed away from the crowd, and saw Ding Xian who was covering her eyes. He pulled her arm up and said, "Did it hit your eyes? Get up and let me take a look."

    Ding Xian took a breath. "It hurts, don't break it."

    The boys from the other class ran over, nodded and bowed to apologize to Ding Xian, "Excuse me, I didn't pay attention, are you okay, classmate?"

    Another male voice came in, "Would you like to see you off? Go to the infirmary to see?" The voice sounded a bit familiar.

    Ding Xian picked up the other eye and looked at it. It was actually Xia Sihan, gasping in pain again and again, and waved his hand to say that it didn't matter.

    "No, I'll take her there. Class is about to end. You go back and gather first."

    Zhou Si Yue refused directly.

    Xia Sihan stunned and nodded, "Oh, really don't I need to go?"

    Zhou Si Yue said coldly, and dragged Ding Xian out of the crowd. Ding Xian looked back for Kong Shadi. The little girl lay on the floor with a grin. She waved her hand: "I'm fine, you go first, but it hurts to sit on the bottom."

    Song Ziqi went over and pulled her up, "Get up, I'll take you there too."

    Kong Shadi: "The butt hurts, I can't stand up ." 

    Song Ziqi looked at her, spit out troublesome disgustingly, and hugged someone from the ground.

    Looked at everyone.

    The girls in Class 8 said that the boys in Class 3 were too manly, and looked at the boys in their class with disgust.

    On the way to the infirmary.

    Song Ziqi hugged Kong Shadi and walked in front. Kong Shadi was held in his arms with a shy face, occasionally sending her a triumphant smile secretly.

    Ding Xian was dragged behind by Zhou Si Yue with a bitter expression on her face.

    Winter.

    The air was filled with soft air and light, including the incomprehensible teenager who was pulling her arm in front of him, and his face became inexplicably soft.

    She suddenly hoped that time would go slowly.

    This kind of time, longer, longer, it is best to extend to the end of the years.

    "Are you a pig? They made you rush forward after avoiding people." The young man's voice was like a thunderbolt, and he slashed her back into the real world-
forget it, time should go quickly.

    The doctor in the infirmary gave an order, and the eyes were bleeding a little, so she had to go to the hospital to take a film to make sure that the retina was not injured.

    When she finished filming, it was already dark. Zhou Si Yue was sitting on the bench in the clinic. He was probably really tired recently. He closed his eyes and rested. Next to them were their schoolbags, stacked on top of each other, inexplicably. With a sense of security, the young man's one was straight and open, and it was slightly bent, hooked under the stool.

    She knew that after he had recently stayed up late to prepare for the mid-term exam in the Beijing Mathematics League, Yang Weitao once said in the class that the league was just testing the waters, and it was difficult to win prizes in the first year of high school. The more confident he is, she hope he can win the province one in one fell swoop, enter the provincial team, participate in imo, and enter the national team. This is Yang Weitao’s goal for Zhou Si Yue and the expectation of the entire math team.

    What he has endured is far from what they saw.

    Song Ziqi said that he recently went to bed at 3 o'clock in the evening, and from 6 o'clock in the morning, he only slept for three hours a day after scanning his papers. No one is qualified to say that he doesn't work hard.

    Ding Xian walked over and tried not to touch him. As soon as she sat down, he woke up, opened his eyes, and his voice was hoarse: "Okay?"

    "You will go to bed again. I have to wait half an hour for the results."

    She was gentle. Said, afraid to disturb him.

    Zhou Si Yue rubbed his neck more and more, and he leaned back again. After stretching the cervical spine, with his hands on his neck, he turned his head to look at her and smiled: "Your eyes are smashed, why are you talking so tenderly?"

    Ding Xian wanted to roll her eyes, and suddenly thought that rolling her eyes with this bloodshot eyeball was a bit scary.

    "Zhou Si Yue, don't you help me copy notes in the future."

    Looking at the young boy's face, Ding Xian immediately explained, "I'm afraid of delaying your participation in the competition. I will let my mother take me after the exam. With glasses, you really don't get distracted by my business anymore."

    In the corridors of the hospital, there was a strong pungent smell of potion, the lights were dim, and cold machines screamed from time to time.

    In this noisy environment, Zhou Si Yue looked at her with a deep-sense look for a long time, then faintly retracted his gaze, and lazily threw out three words: "I know."

    Ding Xian hesitated for a long time. Another hand was still covering her bleeding eyes, and one hand made a fist to make a cheering gesture, and said to him: "Also, cheer for the competition." She looked very funny.

    Zhou Si Yue folded his hands on his chest, was amused by her, and laughed, bowed his head and laughed, but still softly responded.

    "good."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

896K 81.2K 38
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
11.7K 207 81
Liang Chen is devoted to bringing good music works to the listeners, expressing the idea of being kind, real, and perfect. Lu Jing loves computer and...
69.8K 577 55
This story was originally written by Gu Man, a Chinese.writer. This story is said to be the next drama to be portrayed by Yang Yang and Dilreba Dilmu...
594K 43.8K 34
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...