Our Secret (Secret In The Lat...

By PhyuPwint8

From high school to university, Ding Xian and Zhou Si Yue's youthful love lasts for a lifetime. The superior... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chaapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161
162
163
164
165
166
167
168
169
170
171
172
173
174

Chapter 41

179 3 0
By PhyuPwint8

    On Friday, the students entered the classroom one after another.

    Zhou Si Yue still stepped into the classroom with Song Ziqi. As soon as he put down his schoolbag, he realized that something was wrong. The seats beside him were empty, the tabletop was cleaned up and wiped out, and there was no extra book.

    No one seems to have been here.

    Kong Shadi also noticed that at this time, Ding Xian was already sitting in her seat and reading English aloud, although with a strong plastic smell, he sounded very energetic.

    The two looked at each other, Kong Shadi winked at Zhou Si Yue more and more, meaning-how about her?

    Zhou Si Yue , the more shook his head.

    Have you slept?

    On the last day of the sports meeting, there were only two relays and the closing ceremony. In the morning, the classes that did not have a project chatted in the classroom, and the National Day holiday was right away. Everyone had no intention of studying.

    Ding Xian still did not show up after the morning and the end of get out of class.

    Kong Shadi finally couldn't help it, turned her head and patted Zhou Si Yue's table, and asked loudly, "Are you at the same table?"

    "How do I know."

    Zhou Si Yue frowned, looked down at the book, and didn't bother to lift his eyelids.

    Kong Shadi was anxious and pointed at Zhou Si Yue: "Why are you at the same table? You don't know where she go?"

    Zhou Siyue closed the book and threw it on the table. He leaned back and leaned on his chair He turned his back and glanced at her lightly: "I know you are in a hurry? Didn't you ignore others a few days ago?"

    "You!" Kong Shadi gritted her teeth: "Didn't you ignore her?! Why are you arguing with her? Is she pissed off by you?"

    Zhou Si Yue became more and more like a joke, "I... pissed off her?"

    Who is pissed off?

    "It's not that you are angry with her. She must feel that we ignore her and simply don't come to school."

    Kong Shadi thinks about it and there is only this possibility. She has a strong temper since she was a child and rarely bows her head to others.

    Sometimes she hates herself, but she just can’t help it. In the past few days, when she met Ding Xian on the road several times, she wanted to go over and take her hand and tell her that we are all right. Why should she apologize first.

    So she was inexplicably cold war for a few days.

    Zhou Si Yue sneered: "Not so much." He drove his hands on his chest and glanced out of the window. The lush leaves were blowing in the wind, and his vision was broad. Thinking about it, he added mockingly: "You too value yourself. People didn't take you seriously if it was bad."

    Kong Shadi smiled stiffly, and suddenly watched Zhou Si Yue stop talking.

    Song Ziqi turned his head from the outside, took a seat, and took a bottle of water to fill it with her : "She has asked for leave to go to Shanghai."

    "What?!" Kong Shadi exclaimed.

    Zhou Si Yue turned his head and kicked Song Ziqi’s stool with his foot. "Who said that?"

    Song Ziqi took a few sips and pointed to Liu Xiaofeng who was talking to Liu Jiang outside the teaching room, "I asked him, Ding Xian yesterday. She mentioned to him that she took leave today and went to Shanghai."

    "Liu Xiaofeng?" The two said in unison.

    Song Ziqi nodded: "Yeah, Liu Xiaofeng said."

    Zhou Si Yue leaned on the chair, his gaze slightly sideways, and slightly narrowed, staring at the boy's back for a long while.

    Kong Shadi suddenly felt a little gloat, and couldn't help but sarcastically said to Zhou Si Yue: "Wow, she has a good relationship with Liu Xiaofeng who is not at the same table? Tsk tsk tsk..."

    Zhou Si Yue "chuckled" and laughed at himself. Shaking his head, he really didn't understand.

    What the hell was thinking in this woman's mind.

    Afraid of what others would say, and get rid of him, she and Liu Xiaofeng are close, so she is not afraid of what others say? Why should this matter be treated so differently on him?

    So he suddenly remembered the letter on the table.

    In fact, he saw it early in the morning. Who else could the dog-climbing handwriting be besides her? He didn't lose it or read it. He felt a little bit more and more erratic in his heart. Ride on his head.

    Sometimes he really wanted to give her a sap, so as to fill her mind with the paste to dredge her.

    Didn’t you believe it?

    As for, let Liu Xiaofeng anger him?

    With the table open, Zhou Si Yue lowered his eyes to the pink in the book.

    It depends on what you write.

    He neatly pulled the envelope out of the inside, opened it, and pulled out the letter paper, flattened it out.

    The first sentence thundered him.

    "Dear classmate Zhou Si Yue: The  first time I saw you was on the steps of the teaching building, I walked up with my friend arm in arm, and you walked down with your head in your pocket. At that time, I thought to myself, this boy is so beautiful... …"

    Zhou Si Yue twitched the corners of his mouth, is this girl crazy?

    Looking back, he couldn't laugh at all.

    Is this a fucking love letter?

    Seeing the second page, Zhou Si Yue had darkened his face, and threw the crumpled letter into the trash can along the rounded parabola.

    ...

    Shanghai.

    Ding Xian followed Ye Changqing to Shanghai a day earlier.

    There were two art exhibitions that week. The first was a world tour exhibition of famous artists, and the second was a college student art exhibition five days later, exhibiting outstanding works by students from all over the country.

    The original plan was to go home after participating in the touring exhibition. Ye Changqing temporarily received an invitation from the art exhibition, so he hurried over with Ding Xian.

    After participating in these two exhibitions, five days have passed. When she is about to return, Ye Changqing took Ding Xian to a gallery in Shanghai.

    The gallery is in Wutong Nanlu Lane. It is the first time for Ding Xian to go to Shanghai. Ye Changqing’s car was driving on the road, and the scenery passing by made her linger. She was like a little sparrow just flying out of the cage. Full of curiosity, she discovered that the Yansan Hutong away from Beijing, the outside world is really big.

    The autumn wind passed, and the coldness hit.

    On both sides of the road are French plane trees with strong branches and leaves, with high stems and large crowns, and a few soft yellow plane leaves falling with the wind, paving the asphalted road with a layer of light yellow, shining brightly in the golden sun.

    The car stopped at the entrance of a slender alley. On both sides were buildings of magnificent white old houses. Among the dense sycamore branches, Ding Xian saw a billboard flashing red.

    ——Dali Gallery.

    Ye Changqing took her in.

    The gallery is quiet and you can smell it as soon as you enter the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 57.2K 73
A muggle-born Slytherin whose parents are terrified of her. A pureblood Gryffindor whose parents are disappointed in him. The arrival of her Hogwart...
516K 28K 18
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
126K 4.6K 79
Cecilia is an outcast at Camp Jupiter for being the daughter of the virgin goddess, but she refuses to go to the Greek Camp in New York. Unsure where...
69.8K 577 55
This story was originally written by Gu Man, a Chinese.writer. This story is said to be the next drama to be portrayed by Yang Yang and Dilreba Dilmu...