CAPTURED ANGEL [PART 124]

||3RD POV||

She woke up when she felt cold liquid splash against her face, her eyes narrowed themselves at the suspect. A bit of water entered her mouth and she spits it out onto the floor while glaring at the suspect who stared at her. She didn't speak as she felt her wrists were tied against the chair while her ankles were the same. She leaned her head back as she taunted, "You clearly didn't want to touch me, stranger." The masked man with the white hoodie didn't say a word as he stared at the brunette and she raised a brow at him, her voice was displeased as she spoke, "That's a shame, I thought that my taunting worked on you or something. Bummer..."

Behind the masked man, the door opened and a familiar face entered the room causing her eyes to narrow and a scowl appeared on her face. "Chisaki..." She seethed through gritted teeth as the man stood in front of her soaked seated figure, he crouches a bit and reaches his gloved hand out. She leaned her head back as she watched how his hand drew closer to her head and closed her eyes as she felt his hand rest on top of her head. She furrowed her brow a bit as she opened one of her eyes and slowly her other one opened. She stared confused at him as he started rubbing her soaked hair and she felt how his fingers stopped at the bandages that she noticed only now.

He loosened the bandages from her head and let it fall to the ground, her eyes landed on the bloodied bandages that were next to the chair. She felt how he touched the closed wound and spoke out of fascination, "That was quick. Usually, stitches are put in and then taken out after a week or so, but your wounds closed up in a day." She was about to move her head to bit him but his other hand grabbed her chin and held her in place as he continued to touch her closed up wound. She glared at him as he finally stops touching her head and steps away from her figure, his eyes notice that she was trembling very slightly and saw that her clothes were soaked.

He looked at the man with the white trench coat and ordered as he pointed at her, "Get her some dry clothes. I don't want her to get sick and deal with it." Chronostasis nods and leaves the room to fetch some clothes for the soaked brunette, Chisaki continues to stare at the female before leaving but her voice stops him, "What are you planning, Overhaul?" He looks over his shoulder at her and saw her eyes were a golden-red color, he didn't answer her and left her alone in the slightly dark room. Her head was resting at the back of the chair as she muttered into the silence, 

"What have I gotten myself into this time? And why didn't I change careers when I had the chance...?"

{SOMEWHERE ELSE}

Haku was furious as he slammed his fist against the heroes' office table, his voice was filled with fury as he roared, "She hasn't returned to her apartment ever since she told us that she has a mission! She usually comes back late at night but she didn't last night!" Nighteye was silent as he stared at the fuming male who glared down at him, he sighed as he assumed, "Isn't because her mission was something simple--" Haku cuts him off as he roared, "Her mission was never completed!"

Nighteye mutters out with wide eyes, "What...?" Haku clenches his hand into a fist as his appearance turned demonic, his voice was deep and terrifying as he yelled, "The council contacted me and told me that her mission was never completed and the tracker that was placed inside of her neck is gone so they can't find her at all!" Nighteye reaches for his phone and dialed a number while the male stormed out of the room as he went to search for his sister. The phone was answered and he spoke in a slow manner,