HERO TRAINING [PART 31.0]

Luckily, I escaped from that situation that happened in the cafeteria before anything escalated into something I can't stop. I sigh as I change out of my current outfit in the girls changing room, I toss the outfit onto the bench and stared into the mirror next to me.

My eyes trail over to my stomach and I turn around while looking over my shoulder at my back, at this point, my entire back except my lower half was covered in golden ancient symbols and words. I sigh as I glare into nothing and clench my hand into a fist when the symbols glow bright gold.

I frown when I remember who did this to me, "That fucking bastard did this to my body..." I say with complete hatred laced in my words, I swear when I around and looked in the mirror. I thought I saw him. I thought I saw him with his hands over my half-naked body with a sick smirk on his lips as he stared hungrily at my body.

I slam my fist into the mirror and roared, "Get the fuck out of my life!" His chuckles turned into an echo as it fades away into nothingness. I was breathing heavily as I block out the world for a few seconds and looked back into the cracked mirror. I saw my true form in those shards of broken glass, yet as I look down I was still in this form. I couldn't look at myself anymore and turn away from it again.

"I've had enough... I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS FUCKING BULLSHIT! I WANT TO GO BACK HOME! I WANT TO GO BACK TO THEM AND NOT BE HATED, AS WELL AS BE BETRAYED AGAIN! I WANT MY PEACEFUL LIFE BACK!" I scream in anger as I recall my memories, "I just want to go back to Isao..."I cried my eyes out as I sink to the floor onto my knees.

After a few minutes, I got up and narrowed my eyes while saying, "Just you wait, Zeus. I'll get my place in Asgard and get my ruling back." I sigh and flick my wrist, immediately, the broken mirror was fixed and everything was back to normal.

Out of nowhere, I hear footsteps heading towards the changing room but before I could cover my back, the door opens and Class A's girl stood at the door with wide eyes. I look at them sadly and annoyance, "Stop staring already, it's disturbing." I said while grabbing the outfit which I threw onto the bench.

A pair of hands grabbed my wrists when I grabbed the outfit, I glare at the person who grabbed me. It was Momo, she stared at me with sympathy and forgiveness. "Let go, now," I hissed out while trying to rip my wrists from her hold, "I said let go."

She gulps and shakily said, "Mrs, you are trespassing on this premiss." I felt my patience snap and ripped my hands from her hold while roaring, "ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS RIGHT NOW?!" She flinched and stepped back, I unconsciously stepped forward and whispered, "Can no one recognize me without that damn mask?"

She looked at me as hot tears slip from my eyes, a flash of recognition was on her face, "Reaper? is that you?" She asked as she came closer to my still body. "Yea," I said as I wipe the tears away, "It's me, Grim Reaper, the top third hero in the world."

Without me noticing, she wrapped her arms around me, "Hey, sorry for not recognizing you earlier. You just look so different without your mask." She said as she releases me from her hug. The other girls rushed to me after closing the door and gave me hugs.

I laugh and said with a smile, "Okay, okay. Let go of me already, remember, I'm still in my underwear."

They quickly let go of me and started changing out their uniforms and into their costumes while chatting. I shake my head at them and snapped my fingers, immediately, I was dressed in a new outfit. I hear gasps and whistles around me. I look down and saw what they were amazed about.

I twirl around for a bit and then asked out loud, "Isn't a bit too revealing?" Some girls were shaking their heads while others were having nosebleeds and giving me a thumbs up

I twirl around for a bit and then asked out loud, "Isn't a bit too revealing?" Some girls were shaking their heads while others were having nosebleeds and giving me a thumbs up. I sweatdropped and shrugged my shoulders, I quickly snatch the previous outfit from the bench and unsummoned it.

I waited for everyone to finish up at the door, and when they were finished, they all went ahead. I sigh and looked at the changing room with a glare, "Fuck you and your newborn children, Zeus." And as I said that, I walked out of the changing room with a smirk and heard a tantrum being thrown in there.

I laugh and head to the Ground Beta with a satisfied smile on my lips, in front of me, I could make out the exit of the tunnel. Once outside the tunnel, I saw a flustered Izuku talking to Uraraka.

I sneak behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist while blowing his earlobe teasingly, he squeaks loudly and I said, "Hi Izuku~ Hope you didn't forget little old me~" He looks over his shoulder and saw my pout.

He laughs a bit until he froze completely when he noticed my outfit, I raise a brow at him and looked at Uraraka with a sheepish smile, "I think I broke him." She shrugs her shoulders with a smile at my statement.

I unwrap my arms from Izuku and inspected the other students' outfits, as my eyes were looking through the crowd, I spot bakugo. I smile and head towards him, catching other students' attention.

"Bakugo," I called out to him as I was just a few feet away from him, he looks at me with a snarl but it quickly turned into a blank stare. "I like your costume, it brings out your quirk and personality." I complimented but blink multiple times and waved my hand in front of his face when I didn't get a reaction from him.

Suddenly, I felt something grope my breast. I raise a brow and looked down with a hum, a hand was groping my breast specifically Bakugo's hand. I flash red when he did the same to my other breast, causing everyone to be confused or embarrassed while others were jealous. I slap his hands away and stepped back while exclaiming, "Why the heck are you groping my breasts Bakugo?!"

He looks at me with another blank stare and turned around with a small huff, leaving me gobsmacked. I puff my cheeks out and walked to All Might, he in return was getting everyone's attention, "Now, its time for combat training!"

I cross my arms and looked at everyone with a pout as I slapped All might on his forearms for not properly introducing me. He flinches and looks down at me, "Oh, right," he said with a cough and pointed at me while exclaiming to the confused class, "Everyone! This is your second homeroom teacher as well as your combat teacher, Mrs. Kurosawa, also known as Reaper - the third-ranked hero in the world."

And on cue, everyone was shouting, "That's Reaper?!" I glared at them and spat out with malice, "Is that a problem?" They shake their heads out of fear and I turned to All Might, "Just start explaining what we're doing today, All Might."

He grins brighter when Iida asked, "Sir? This is a battle center from the entrance exam, so will we be conducting urban battles again?" I stare at him and recognized where I've seen a similar costume while thinking, 'So Iida is his little brother, huh?'

"No, we're going to move 2 steps ahead!" Said All might with two fingers up, confusing the class, "Most of the time, fighting villains takes outside, but if you look at the total numbers atrocious villains appear indoors at a higher rate."

I froze when I remembered when a certain someone taking a loved one from me in my own house, my fingers clenched around my forearm while I have a frown on my face and spoke out, "Imprisonment, House arrests, Backroom deals, and many more are examples of villains that do their work in buildings."

All Might look at me with concern but continued on, "In this society, filled with heroes, the truly intelligent villains hide in the shadows! For this class, you'll be split into villains and heroes and fight 2-on-2 indoor battles."

Oh, joy...