MALL INCIDENT [PART 86]

||3RD POV||

Shigaraki's eyes snap towards her when he heard her weak yet pleading voice, he stared at her with swirling emotions in his eyes while hers were pleading him. He ignored her as he said while turning towards Midoriya, "When all's said and done, that's where I ended up. What was I worrying so much about?" He snapped his head towards her with a wide smile which made her shiver slightly, he stated as he stared at the people around them, "These guys are able to smile thoughtlessly because All Might and Reaper are smiling thoughtlessly."

He gripped them tighter than before as he continued, "Its because that trash and my angel are smiling thoughtlessly, as if there was no one they couldn't save! Oh, I'm so glad we could talk. Especially since I talked to Angel again after these years. It's great. Thanks, Midoriya, Aya!" They tried not to struggle as he held them, her arms tried to detach his around her waist while Midoriya reaches for Shigaraki's hand around his neck. The pale blue-haired male didn't notice as he continued, "I don't have to do anything different." He noticed when he felt his hand on his and said as he looked at him, "Whoops, don't struggle. Do you want to die?" 

Her voice came out painfully as she remarked, "Shigaraki... You're hurting us... Enough!" He loosened around her but not the young boy and asked, "You think its okay for the masses to die?" Her hands try to rip his hand from Midoriya's throat but he grabbed her hand before she could reach for his around the teens' throat. He pulled her forward and they were just an inch away from each other until a voice spoke, "Deku?" The brunette and green-haired teen snap their eyes at the voice and stared horrified at the other brunette who was looking at them with confused eyes.

She could see how they were being handled and muttered, "A friend...? No..." Shigaraki looked at her with a crazed look and she said in fear, "Get your hands off of them..." Aya felt how the man was taking out something from his hoodie pocket and she yelled at Uraraka with a pleading look, "Its nothing! We're fine! So don't come close!" Out of nowhere, Shigaraki lets them both go and playfully held his hands in the air as he said, "Oh, you guys had a friend with you? Sorry 'bout that." His hands held onto her hips and scooted her off of his lap, she only heard how Midoriya was gasping for oxygen as Shigaraki said, "I'm off, then." He turned to her and whispered something into her ear which caused her face to pale greatly as he got up, he muttered to both of them, "If you two try following me, I'll get angry." 

Midoriya gripped his throat as he panted while Aya grabbed her chest as she was hyperventilating slightly, she got up and said to Uraraka while avoiding her eyes, "I'm going to look for my bag... Just stay here." She walked off and asked passers if they saw pale pink handbag laying somewhere but they shook their heads and apologized, she just gave a defeated look and a nod. She was looking everywhere until she was tapped on the shoulder, she turned around and was met with a blonde man smiling down at her. "I overheard that a brunette haired woman was searching her pale handbag," He held it out to her as he explained further, "I found it on the ground and was about to give it to the security until I saw you looking around with worried eyes."

She gave him a wide smile as she took the bag from him and bowed as she thanked him, "Thank you so much...!" She held her bag close to her chest as she exclaimed, "Thank god that you found my bag, I thought if I lost it someone else would take it..." He nods slowly as he explored her appearance and pointed out, "Ah, you're Reaper. The third-ranked hero in the world." She was taken back a bit at how sparkly he looked as he stared at her with fascination, she smiles as she confirmed, "Yep! I'm her, fortunately." He grabbed her hands and shook it as he said, "I'm a big fan of your work, especially your fighting style and ability! I wanted to meet you since forever and now I ran into you today!"