THE BEGINING [PART 1]

Information on subject #2314...

Location: Japan

City: Unknown

Time: 12:45 / 00:45 am

Place: Random alleyway

~*~

A figure was walking down the alleyway as the nightlife of the city went on as normal, her eyes flickered around the eerie area but paused when a voice spoke, "Oh? What do we have here?" Her dark eyes land on the clearly drunk man who stumbled towards her with a wide smile, showing her his yellow teeth while his eyes were roaming around her body like a hungry predator. He paused in front of her and noticed that she didn't move a muscle which caused him to chuckle with a smile, "You look like an obedient little girl. How nice for me..." He lifts her chin with a sinister smile and her eye twitched as she smelled his disgusting breath as he spoke, "How about it? Come with me for a pleasant night?" He heard her velvety voice as she answered him but was taken back by the emotion in her eyes as she glared at him, "No. Rather, I would advise you take your hands off of me this instant before you beg for mercy."

His fingers weren't fast but he cried in pain as a thud was heard along with drips of liquid. Horrified, he clenched his handless arm as he backed away with wide eyes and the female looked ta the bloodied hand and stated as she walked towards him in a slow manner, shadows started moving around the alleyway, taunting the man who quickly sobered up, "I warned you but it seems that you have not listened to me." Blood was on the ground as it escaped his injury that she caused him, he pleaded as he fell to the ground with a pale face, "No, wait! Please, have mercy!" Her shadow loomed over him and it turned demonic which caused his eyes to tear as he yelled in terror, "No!" A sound of flesh being torn apart filled the alleyway before it got eerie quiet. Slowly, her figure emerged from the alleyway and she pats her skirt down as she mutters while looking around the empty streets, "Now, back to business."

After a while of walking, she reached a familiar neighbourhood and heads towards a cosy looking house. She reached for the doorknob but paused when she heard noises inside of the building, slowly, her hands slid to her skirt and lifts it, revealing the holster that had her handgun that was decorated in gold and silver. She loaded it and slammed open the door, it hit the wall with a deafening boom and she hurried through the dark house as she emerged with the shadows. The tall figure who was sneaking around the house snapped his head at the door when it slammed open and before he could run away, he felt a burning sensation in his abdomen which caused him to groan loudly as he clutches it. "Freeze," She hissed as she tackled him to the floor and he felt the barrel of the gun against his forehead, "Think about moving and the bullet will go inside your skull without hesitation."

The lights flickered on and she froze when she saw the body underneath her, his silver coloured eyes stared at her in pain as he groaned out, "Supervisor, please get off of me... I'm injured..." Hurriedly, she got off of him as she yelped out with a worried tone, "Oh god, sorry Aito." He sat up with a groan as his hand clenched over the injury that bled out and she stared at him before stating as she pulled him up, "Follow me so that I can treat you." Slowly yet carefully, they head towards her bathroom and he sat on the rim of the bathtub as she looked for the first-aid kit. Once she found it, she opened it and looked for the things she needed to treat him, her voice ordered him as her eyes flickered over to him for a second, "Take off your shirt."

He followed her order and took off the bloodied material and threw it into the tub, he hissed lowly when she started to treat the injury. He placed his hand on her shoulder as she pulled the bullet out and she didn't mind that he was using her as a pain reliever since she, after all, was the one who shot him. Once treating the wound, she bandaged it securely and stated as she pats his bicep with a grin, "And done, so you can let go of me." Immediately, he lets go of her slightly red shoulder and apologized as he placed his gaze on the floor, "Sorry..." She chuckles as she got up and placed the first-aid back where it belonged, she motioned him with her head to the door as she spoke, "Since you can't go home with such injury, you can use the guest room since the kids are at friends."

She listened to his footsteps and the door closed behind him, leaving her alone in the bathroom. Sighing, she stared at the mirror that seemed to flicker as it changed into a blurry version of something that wasn't her. "Leave," She murmured as she glared at it and it tilted its head at her before a large sinister grin appeared on its face before disappearing when she turned around to leave the room. She switched off the light and went to lock up the place with a frown, she paused at a picture frame that had a huge family in it but next to it was a frame that held a photo that seemed to have been ruined throughout the years. She tore her gaze away from it as she continued to lock up the house and heard footsteps down the hall and a voice spoke as he peeked around the corner, "Supervisor, you're coming to work tomorrow, right?"

She hummed as she prepared coffee for herself while he stared at her with his silver eyes, "Yeah, I need to discuss something with the boss about a matter that seemed to catch my eye." He nods as he said before disappearing to the guest bedroom, "Alright, then, good night. Don't stay up too late." She was left in silence as she drank the hot beverage, she tilts her head in a defeated manner while murmuring, "What am I even doing at this point...?" She looks out of kitchen window and stared into the dark with a dazed look, slowly, she took a sip from her mug as she looks away from the night. Her lashes flutter a bit as she hung her head back as pain erupted on her back, her low groan echoed through the room before it got silent. She clutched the counter as sweat dripped down her temple and she mumbles with a deadly glare, "Curse this damn thing for torturing me..."

But this was only the beginning of the story of her life...