HOME [PART 113]

||3RD POV||

They were silent until Kazu bluntly stated with his arms crossed, "Lies." Ayato grumbled with his head in his hands, "I mean, that's understandable... Is it because I'm in my male form... It has to be..." Kazu rolls his eyes at the muttering adult and commented with a raised brow, "Why did you even save us? It was a waste--" He was cut off when the tall brunette loomed over him with a dark look in his eyes, black smoke escaped from his mouth as he warned, "If it was a waste of my time, I wouldn't have saved your asses from that damn filth." 

He didn't say anything since the brunette walked towards the kitchen, leaving the teen alone in the living room. On the counter, Togai was swinging his legs as his eyes took everything in. Ayato stepped inside the kitchen with a raised brow when he saw the child on the counter, Togai didn't even look at him as he spoke, "My Quirk is very similar to your own, Mr. Kurosawa." He hums as he opens the fridge and took out a bottle of water, he opened it and took a sip from it but almost choked when Togai bluntly stated, "Its called 'Channel the Devil.' The name itself explains everything."

He narrowed his eyes at the boy who didn't even seem bothered, Ayato sighs and leans against the fridge as he stated, "Your Quirk is similar to someone who I knew from the past. I can just say; You have to be careful with that power, it's dangerous and need to be under control at all times." Togai looks at him with a dead look as he said, "I understand. Thank you, for everything." Ayato nods and got off of the fridge while saying with a grin, "You guys can take a bath or just chill around." 

The boy watched how he went to the front door and asked, "Where are you going, Mr. Kurosawa?" The said man hums and opened the as he answered, "I need to go to work. I'll be back in an hour or so, so keep yourself with something." He was about to step out of the apartment but he warned while glaring over his shoulder, "Do not leave this apartment. There are two guys downstairs that are being punished and they don't know about your arrival. You guys still have big red targets above your head, especially overseas, so do not go out."

He walked out of the apartment and locked it behind him, he teleports into U.A.'s building and went to grab his paperwork from the teacher's lounge. He forgot what he was wearing and randomly opened the door of Class A while stating, "Yo! Anyone need their paperwork done?" Present Mic looks at him in silence along with the class, he raised a brow and asked as his eyes flickered around the class, "What? Why are you staring at me like that?" Present Micshakes his head at him and hands the paperwork over to him while questioning, "So I assume the mission in Moscow went well?"

Ayato laughs as he took the papers from his hands, "You could say that. Just watch for the international news and you'll find out." He laughs at that and waved his farewell as the brunette left, the students watched how the brunette had this serious yet intimidating aura around him as he walked out of the room. Someone was brave enough to ask the loud teacher once the brunette was gone, "Why is he so serious today, Sensei?" He sighs as he explained, "He's usually like this when he comes back from his missions, but this one was a bit... serious and dangerous. He has to keep his guard up for anything, he was like this ever since he was in the war." 

No one spoke as he continued with the lesson. Meanwhile, Ayato was skimming through the papers in the work office in the dorms. His jacket was on the chair as he worked through the papers, he had his slightly long hair pulled back with his glasses on the tip of his nose. He looked a bit tired but determined, on his table was a cup of steaming coffee. He was completely oblivious to the boys that were staring at him at the doorway, they were curious at what he was doing especially the teen.