RECREATION [PART 55]

1st POV

I hold onto Midnight as my embarrassment completely coursed through my body, I could feel her confused yet curious gaze as she rubs my back. Slowly, I let go of her waist and pout as my cheeks were still painted with pink, "I'm never going to change into my teenage form ever again ..." I mutter under my breath, hoping she won't hear me but she did. She shakes her head at me as she teases, "They didn't recognize you, did they?"

I nod gloomily as I grumbled, "...Do I look different in my teens?" She coos when she saw my flushed face along with my pout and squeezes me tightly as she spoke in a baby voice, "No you don't, Reaper. They're just not used to that form, that's all." I look at her with shining eyes and she coos, even more, causing her to swing me slightly to the side as she mutters under breath, "You're so adorable!  Even though you're older than me, you're so small and cute!"

Suddenly, I hear a male voice speak into my ear, I softly push Midnight away and listened, "Mrs. Kurosawa, the staff has requested for you to stay amongst Midnight during the final tournament, it seems they want you there to protect the audience when the battles get out of hand." I smirk and mocked, "So you only decided to speak to me, Beta? How rude of you to ignore your master like that." Midnight looked at me confused and I motion towards my ear where the earpiece was, she nods when she got the message.

"My apologies, Mrs. Krosawa," the male voice apologizes causing me to grin and tease him, "I was joking, Beta. Anyways, send regards to the staff and tell them that I understand their request." He then replies, "Of course, Mrs. Kurosawa." He went quiet and I assumed that he was sending a message towards the staff. I made my clothes presentable while adjusting my mask once again, I was starting to get annoyed with the mask since it wasn't sitting comfortably on my face.

I look at the screen when Present Mic's voice boomed across the stadium, "All right! Let's leave the tournament aside for a momentary interlude! Let's have fun with the recreation! First is the scavenger hunt!" I laugh slightly and watched with amusement as the students run to get what their card says. Suddenly, I see a familiar indigo person motion me, I give him a curious look while pointing to myself. I turn towards Midnight and told her with a confused tone, "Is there something related about teachers in the hunt??" 

She looks at me with a teasing look, "Maybe, why?" I suspiciously narrow my eyes at her and pointed at the indigo haired student, "It seems he's calling me over." She laughs and shoves me off of the stand, I glare at her as I land safely on the ground. I huff and Head towards the male who seemed to be sprinting towards me, when I was about a few meters away from him, I was suddenly tossed over someone's shoulder and the person ran away. I glower until I saw the familiar blonde hair, I screamed with wide eyes, "Bakugo?!" 

Out of nowhere, Present Mic's voice roared, "It seems our favorite female hero is being kidnapped by Class 1-A's Katsuki Bakugo!" Immediately, we were both on the screen and the crowd surprisingly went wild when they noticed who it was he was kidnapping.

He ignored me and I raise my head at Shinso who seemed to be pissed that I was taken away, I watch how he tried to look for something else. Meanwhile, Bakugo was dodging people who tried to steal me from him and was soon in front of a smug-looking Midnight. I slap his lower back a few times but he gripped my thighs tighter as he shows the card to Midnight. She laughs as she took the card from his hand, "Well, this is a surprise..." She teased while he placed me down.

I curiously yet suspiciously looked between them while stepping back from them, Midnight shows me the card and I felt my face pale greatly. There on the card was written on; 'The person who you would f*ck.' I backed off with a blushed face, I shoved my hands in front of me when I saw Midnight's smirk and Bakugo licking his lips, "Now, just wait a damn minute! I don't like those expressions you guys are making! Not one bit!"

They shrug at me but I didn't like how they glanced at each other, I pointed my finger viciously at them, "Don't give each that look! It gives me chills!" I shooed Bakugo away who just sticks out his tongue out at me while Midnight keeps nudging my side with a seductive look, "Who knows Reaper, maybe you'll get laid by a teen someday!" I look at her with slight disgust and embarrassment, "What the fuck is wrong with you? Why are you acting like this??" 

She gives me 'I don't know' look and looks at the students, as if she didn't just tease me about the scavenger hunt incident. I sigh and waved the heat off of my face as I tried to calm my flushed cheeks, I saw the Class 1-A's girls cheering so I went over to them while snapping my fingers causing me to change into the cheerleader outfit. I had pompoms in each hand and started to jump and cheer along with them. 

A few of them stared at me with curious looks and I explained as I was jumping, "I'm just trying to relieve my stress, don't mind an adult like me." They giggled at my explanation and joined, I notice the cameras were focused on us and just to tease the crowd, I blew a kiss towards the cameras. Immediately, the crowd went wild and I chuckled while dancing and jumping. 

TIME SKIP...

Midnight and I watched as Cementoss created the battle area, I crossed my arms and had a wide smirk written across my face as I imagine the fights going to happen. I felt the hairs of my neck stand on its end from just imagining the fights and scenes which Ill be seeing. I snicker and teleported away, I was soon where Midoriya was and noticed All Might talking to him. I lean against the wall as they talk but decided to interrupt them, "Stop worrying that you could only use 5% of One For All, Midoriya."

They both turn towards me as I lean off of the wall and head towards them, I stood next to All Might with one hand on my hip as I stared at the green-haired male in front of me. He seemed nervous and I sighed, out of nowhere, I chopped his side and he yelped out of pain and All Might cringes away. 

I glare at the teen in front of me, "Just do your best, kid. You've made it this far so why would you be worried about it? Yes, you've got a lot to improve, but at least you have time to improve. Be grateful, you damn broccoli." He looks shocked but slightly relaxed, I slapped his chest with a smile, "Now, make me and All Might proud!" He turns around with a determined smile on his face and walked out when Present Mic called his name.

I sigh and looked at All Might, "Did you contact him yet?" He gulps and suddenly shakes out of fear, I sweatdropped at the sight, "Are you still so traumatized about your past teacher?" He nods as he tried to calm his nerves down, I laugh out of despair. 

I couldn't help but roar as a helpless look came onto my face as I fell to the floor, "HOW AM I STUCK WITH THESE TWO?! LORD, GIVE ME MERCY WHEN INTERNSHIP STARTS BECAUSE SO HELP ME, ILL PROBABLY LOSE MY MIND!"  All Might pouts slightly as he pats my back in a reassuring manner which only made me gloomier. I lifted my head up and stared with wide eyes once I realized something,

"Shit...

Midoriya is fighting against a mind controller... 

Were in a lot of trouble..."