ENOUGH IS ENOUGH [PART 116]

||3RD POV|| 

The net morning, she woke up but she wasn't alone. Multiple arms and legs were tangled with her own and she groaned when she realized what it meant. Her voice came out hoarse as she spoke into the silence, "Jesus Christ, that promise down the gutter at this point..." Wrath woke up a while ago and hums as he stared at her marked body, his voice caused her to glare at him, "Obviously. You went all out last night, it surprised most of us with your stamina." She scoffs as she escaped their arms, her eyes drift over her entire body and she sighed when she felt how sore her body ached. 

She rubbed her lower back a bit and felt something drip down her legs, she raises a brow and looks down. White substances dripped down her thighs and she groaned louder when she felt dirty, her eyes were tired yet energetic as she looked at the smug-looking Wrath who watched her with a smile, "How crazy did you guys on me?? I feel like I'm completely full at this point." He laughs as he sat up and she saw the bite marks and hickeys on his upper body, he explained with a teasing tone, "Its the other way, love. You went hard on us." He motioned at his slightly marked body and she shrugs a bit.

Her eyes drift to the other body and notice it was Pride who was also covered with marks but many more than Wrath. She rubs her neck as she walked out of the room, leaving the woken sin to his thoughts. She heard snoring coming from the living room and saw Sloth and Envy there, she stalked closer to them and crouched slightly once she was in front of them. Her eyes bore into their heads, Sloth was drooling and was covered with a thin blanket. He had a few hickeys and bite marks but what caught her attention was the scratch marks on his back when he turned in his sleep. 

Envy, however, was covered in bite marks and scratches. She frowned when she realized what Wrath meant earlier, she pitied them a bit since they had to deal with her lustful beast that as locked away inside of her. 'So far I've found 4 sins but where are the others?' She thought to herself as she got u and looked around for the others, she walked past her office, she heard loud snores escaping the said room. She opened the door and was hit by the heavy scent of sex causing her to gag very slightly, her eyes look around the room and saw how messy it was. There were a pools of familiar substances on the carpet and scratch marks were on the walls.

There on the chair, a naked Lust slept peacefully, but she narrowed her eyes when she saw that his entire body was covered in handprints and her eyes notice the fluffy cuffs that were on the table. She looks at her wrist and puts the pieces together causing her to frown, she looks back at him and shakes her head very slightly. She turned around and walked out of the room to find the other sins. She walks into the kitchen and noticed how the kitchen was littered with unknown substances, she raised a brow when she heard soft breathing behind the counter. She peeked over it and saw Gluttony knocked out of the floor with a thin blanket over him.

She laughs slightly at the sight but notices that there were strawberries and bits of cream surrounding the floor, she raised a brow and suddenly remembers how she felt very sticky when she woke up. She brought her hair to her nose and smelt it, immediately, the scent of strawberries and cream entered her nostrils. She rolls her eyes as she lets go of her hair and looks for Greed. She opens the bathroom and her eyes widen when she saw how messy it was, towels were scattered around and shampoo bottles were on the floor. She walked into the room and saw a body in the bathtub that was filled with caramel scented water.

The body was clearly asleep and she pokes him very slightly but he didn't wake up. Her eyes flicker around the bathroom and saw how suspicious-looking things were laying in the shower, she went to investigate and blushed beet red when she what it was. She coughs into her hand as she removed the 'toys' and closed the shower door behind her, she turns the shower on and the water hits her skin ever so slightly. She sighs in content and started to wash the disgusting feeling off of her body with her liquid soap that she picked up from the ground.