DOOM [PART15]

||3RD POV||

She has lived through seventeen millennials and seen the worst along with the good side of the world, but never in her lifetime has she experience this. Currently, she was seated across from the flame hero who stared her down with his merciless eyes. She was in her civilian attire since she had the day off and was completely confused about why she, out of all the people, was here. "Grim," He started while crossing his arms over his chest and her eyes followed the flames that covered his limbs until they meet his irises, "How is your well-being?" Suspicious, she narrowed her eyes at him and answered slowly as she tried to read his body language, "...Being busy with work but good." He hummed when he heard her words and they were left in silence but the soft crackling of his flames filled it. "Endeavor," She started when she had enough of this awkward situation and he raised a brow at her as he watched her get up from her seat, "I don't know the reason why you brought me here, but, I have a day off and plans to attend."

A golden-black portal opened behind her and she walked through it without hesitation when he opened his mouth to retort, he groaned loudly as it closed, leaving no trace that it was there in the first place. Meanwhile, with the brunette, she was roaming the streets with a blank face and the passers glanced at her with curious eyes. Clearly, she didn't look that she's from here and was curious about why she was carelessly roaming the streets of Musutafu. Her attire was something casual; A long black trench coat over a white blouse and a black knee-length skirt, fish stockings, and black heels. As usual, she was smoking her sweet yet strange smoke, many eyes peered at her when she did. 

Quickly, time passed and she had already seen the entire city. She was currently sitting at a bar as the sun started to set and was having a conversation with the bartender behind the counter. "And that's about it," She stated before taking a sip from the brown liquid in her whiskey glass and the bartender whistled wth an impressed look as he wiped the glasses, "That's amazing. You travel around the world for work, have kids who exceed in school. It's like you have a perfect life." She hums with a bored look while gently swinging the glass around which caused the liquid to stir with her movements as she retorted with her head on her palm, "Kinda. To others, it's the perfect lifestyle; being happy, traveling the world, gets a high salary, etc. But..." She looks at him with her dark eyes as she ended with a sly smirk and he flinched back as he stared at her wide-eyed, "No one thinks of the shadows that hide being the light of that perfect life."

He watched her gulp the liquor down and took out the payment for it as she got up from her chair, she waved at him as she walked towards the door, "Thanks for the service and talk. Don't get in too much trouble shortly." It was quiet as the door closed behind her and he murmured as he stared at her empty glass, "That's the first time someone like her told me the truth." Meanwhile, she was roaming the empty streets as the moon took the place of the sun, her senses heightened to the max as an eerie feeling covered the neighborhood. Suddenly, she moved her head to the side as something flew through the air and a strand of her hair was cut off. "You know," She started as she rubbed her head while leaning her weight onto one leg as a group of armed men surrounded her, her eyes glowed red as she continued to speak with a bored tone yet a hint of menace behind it, "You guys aren't good at your job of assassinating me."

Not a second later, they all screamed in horror as their dismembered bodies fell to the ground with heavy thuds. Blood started to surround them as she casually stated while placing her hands into her trenchcoat as shadowed tentacles, that had blood dripping from them, swing around before disappearing into her shadow, "How boring. Humans die so easily with the snap of someone's fingers." Slowly, she walked away from the scene but didn't notice the cyan-colored eyes watching her from the dark alleyways. As she was about to walk out of the neighborhood, she heard his voice which caused her to stop in her motions, "Ah, Angel. What a coincidence." Slowly, she looked at him over her shoulder with dark eyes that caused him to shiver but they vanished as confusion took them over, "Dabi? What are you doing out so late?"