UNEXPECTED [PART 131]

||3RD POV||

She watches how Shigaraki kicks the bed that Chisaki was tied to, she wriggled in Dabi's arms as she tried to escape but he held her closer to him. Her ears pricked up when she heard SHigaraki question at the tied up heir, "Who's going to be the next leader again?" Chisaki stared blankly at the sky as he dodged the question, "Did you come to kill me?" Shigaraki answers as he glanced at the thrashing brunette who glared at him, "No, I thought of what you'd hate the most." She watched how Compress walked towards them, Shigaraki stated blankly as he took the hand off of his face, "I hate you. You're too full of yourself."

Her eyes widen when she saw that Chisaki's left arm turned into a blue marble, Chisaki turns towards Compress with a blank look as he stated with his robotic arm, "Me, too." Shigaraki took out familiar red boxes and motioned towards it as he spoke, "There are two boxes here. Which one is the finished product?" He opened the boxes and stared at the bullets, causing Chisaki to stare at him as he said, "Oh, well." He closed it and Chisaki's eyes widen a fraction as he growled out, "Give it back." Shigaraki looks at him with an unexplainable expression as he said, "You know what, Overhaul?" 

He places the box into his pocket as he continued with closed eyes, "A person who erases people's Quirks shouldn't depend on their own Quirk, right?" Her eyes widen as a tear fell from her eyes as she watched how Shigaraki places a hand on Chisaki's right arm and it crumbled away slowly. She was about to steam for him to stop but Dabi covers her mouth as her eyes were streaming with hot tears, Shigaraki glances at her but looked down at the tied up man as he spoke, "If I don't cut it off, your whole body will turn into dust." Shigaraki brought down a knife and her body froze when she saw blood splatter to the ground.

She sobbed silently as she bite Dabi's hand that covered her mouth but he didn't let her go, she watched how Shigaraki abandoned the knife and remarked with a haunting smile and his arms wide open, "All right, now you're a powerless, helpless, Quirkless man. And the fruits of all that effort that you spent are now mine!" Chisaki had a helpless expression on his face as Shigaraki roared down at him, "Now you won't even have a finger to put in your mouth as you on enviously at the rest of us. Let's do our best!" 

Chisaki was silent as he stared at the blue-haired male, who looked up when Spinner honked at them, they all look at the truck as he yelled, "Pursuers are coming! Hurry up and get in!" Dabi pouts as he released the brunette who fell to her knees while panting from the tension, he said his farewell as they walked away, "Bye, Angel. It was great seeing you again." She glared at them as they walked away and her voice reached them as she roared, "This isn't over, League of Villains!" The glanced back at her and saw that she had tears flowing down her cheeks but her eyes were filled with fury. She watched how they escaped them and she got to her feet, her footsteps echoed slightly as she staggers towards Chisaki who was having a panic attack.

She was on her knees and grumble as she grabbed his face while leaning closer to him, "What I am about to do has no feelings involved, alright?" He didn't answer her as he continued to pant heavily, causing her to sigh as she leaned over him. Her lips touch his and his breath hitched when he tasted a sweet liquid enter his mouth, he closed his eyes as his heart calmed down. He gulped the liquid down and she pulled away hurriedly, her hair fell around him as she stared down at him. Her thumb rubbed his cheek softly and gently as she spoke, "I gave you some of my blood... Your arms will regenerate after a month or so but you cant use your Quirk, I'm sorry but I don't trust you completely." 

He watched how blood dripped from her injured lip that she bit for him, a droplet landed on the corner of his lips and he licked the sweet substance. Her warm hands leave his skin as she got up, she looked at her hands and murmured, "It seems that my powers still haven't completely returned..." She pouts and he stared at her, she glances down at him as she wiped the blood off of her lips, "You know, if you weren't such a psychopath, you would be a suitable husband. Who knows, maybe you'll win my heart if you change your ways." His heartbeat got faster as he heard her say that and she heard the sirens get closer to their destination. She glanced in that direction but smiled down at him as she stated, "Well, it seems that we both had an eventful day, right, Overhaul?"