THE FINAL EXAMS [PART 82]

||3RD POV||

A male reporter exclaimed, "Live TV till after noon! Today's topic is: 'Is sexiness necessary for hero work?'" He looked at the camera with a wide smile as he continued, "And so, we have these three in the studio today--" The camera was suddenly on a figure, revealing Mt. Lady. The reporter commented, "A rookie hero who debuted just this year, Mt. Lady, and--" The camera turned to the two other beauties, "Midnight and Reaper, who are currently teaching at U.A. High school!" The ravenette posed her famous pose while the brunette waved at the camera with a charming smile on her lips.

Her outfit was tight and slightly exposing, a black and golden dress adored her figure. Her legs were covered with stockings with a garter and golden heels were on her feet. Three black bracelets were on her arms but only her left shoulder until mid-elbow was covered by the sleeve of the dress. 

{OUTFIT}

{OUTFIT}

The people behind the screens were a bit flustered to see the famous heroes in front of them and the reporter continued, "Thank you three for coming today. Please, have a seat." The three women walked to the seats, Midnight was on the left while Reaper was in the middle and Mt. Lady was next to her. He looked at the two females sitting next to each other and said, "Now, Midnight, when you first debuted, your costume was so extreme that it created a stir," A picture of her first debut came on screen and Reaper had to keep her laugh unnoticeable when she saw the outfit.

The reporter continued, "Eventually leading to the 'Regulations for Exposed Skin in Costumes' bill being submitted to the National Diet. You're known as a veteran hero who changed the country, along with Reaper." With the mention of her name, she looks at him with a raised brow as he pointed at her with a smile, "She also had a semi-revealing costume when she first debuted and had a similar situation." Suddenly, a picture of her standing among the police officers while cuffing a villian appeared on the screen.

The outfit consisted of high waisted leather jeans with dangling chains while her shirt was something belts wrapped around her middle and a leather jacket covered the rest. A black choker was wrapped around her neck and a golden ring adored her ring finger at that time.