THE FACILITY [PART 89]

||3RD POV||

The heroes, except our protagonist since she's currently doing something, watch how the battered and exhausted students walked towards them, some collapsed to their knees. Someone yelled at them, "What do mean, three hours!" Mandalay apologized, "That's the time it would've taken us. Sorry!" Pixie Bob laughs as she heard them complain and she said, "But honestly, I thought it would take even longer. You guys didn't have as a hard time beating my earth beasts as I thought you would. You guys are great... Especially..." And she pointed at the four boys in front of her while continuing, "...You four!"

Her voice was curious as she asked, "Were you able to act without hesitation because of your experience?" She licked her lips and pounced at them while exclaiming, "I'm looking forward to where you'll be in three years! I call dibs!" She was circling them in a hurried manner and Mirdoriya yelled, "Wh-What are you...?!"  Bakugo roared as she continued her actions, "Stop that! Get away!" Aizawa looked at Mandalay as he pointed at Pixie Bob while asking, "Mandalay... was she always like this?" She looked at Aizawa as she explained, "She's a little desperate, since she's about the suitable age for, you know..."

Midoriya couldn't help but overhear and stated, "Speaking of 'suitable age'--" She grabbed his face, interrupting him before he could continue. She asked him in a dark voice, "What about it?" He sweatdropped as he answered, "I-Its been bothering me for a while..." He pointed at the kid while continuing, "Whose child is that?" Mandalay answered with her hands in front of her, "Oh, not one of ours. He's my cousin's kid. Come on, Kota. Greet everyone. You'll be with them for the next week."

He didn't say a word as he stared at Midoriya who walked towards him, once the green-haired male was in front of him, he said, "Oh, um, I'm Midoriya from U.A. High School's hero course." He bends down with his hand stretched out for a handshake while continuing, "Nice to meet you." Kota only slammed his fist against Midoriya's groin area causing his soul to leave his body as the pain coursed through his body, the young boy walked away from him. Iida hurried to the soulless Midoriya while yelling, "Midoriya! You brute of a nephew! Why would you do that to Midoriya's scrotum?!" 

Kota glared over his shoulder and seethed, "I don't intend to hang out with guys who want to become heroes!" Iida roars at the child who was walking off somewhere, "'Intended'? Just how old are you?!" Bakugo smiles smugly as he retorted, "Precocious brat." Todoroki glances at the ash-blonde while asking, "Isn't he kind of like you?" Bakugo snapped at him, "What? Not at all!" He stomped to Todoroki as he continued, "Anyway, shut up, you GG bastard!" Todoroki only apologized in a blank tone, "Sorry." Aizawa spoke as he had his own bag and Aya's bag in hand, "Enough with this charade. Get your stuff off the bus."

He looked at them as he continued, "Once you've put your bags in your rooms, we'll have dinner in the cafeteria. After that, you'll bathe and go to sleep. We'll start for real tomorrow." He turned around and pointed at the parked bus with his thumb, "Now, move quickly." They quickly got their stuff off the bus and head to their rooms where they placed their belongings in. They head to the cafeteria where they heard a familiar voice hums and the clatter of plates filled their ears. They open the door and notice the brunette was in casual clothes with an apron on and was placing plates down.

She looked at the door with wide eyes and her voice was filled with excitement, "About time that you all arrived! The food was starting to get cold!" They filled the cafeteria and sat at the tables which were stacked with various delicious-looking dishes, they all yell, "Thank you for the food!" Immediately, they dug into the food and they felt as if they were on cloud 9 when they tasted the food. She smiled as she also placed some of the food two plates and heads towards where the rest of the heroes were.