MEMORIES [PART4]

||3RD POV||

She was in the kitchen, cooking breakfast while humming as she tugged at her attire that was a dress that fitted her perfectly. Her ears perked up when she heard footsteps head her way and moved her head to the side as a knife hit the cabinets, she said in a singsong manner as he glanced over her shoulder at the two smaller figures who stared at her with wide eyes, "Well, that's one way to greet me." He rushed to her when he saw that she was fine while the girl stared at her with suspiciousness and wariness. The brunette flipped the pancakes into the air and they both watched in amazement as she worked skillfully and she motioned them towards the table with her finger as she spoke, "You two can sit at the table so long since I'm almost finished." 

Immediately, they rushed towards the table and got onto the chairs. Patiently, they waited for the food that she prepared and she placed two plates next to her as she started to finish the pancakes. One for one, she placed two on each plate and went towards the fridge, she opened it and took out a small packet of strawberries and whip cream. She closed the door before walking back to the two plates and placed the whipped cream onto them along with the strawberries. The two were drooling as they watch her take the syrup and squeeze it, she moved around the plate as it dripped from it. She huffed with delight as she placed the syrup down and picked up the two plates, she noticed that they were vibrating on the spot as they stared at the plates that she took towards them. Once she placed the plates down in front of them, they looked at her with sparkling eyes and she gave them a motion that they could dig in and that's what they did.

||FOOD REFERENCE||

||FOOD REFERENCE||

She sat across them and watched in delight as they ate their food. That's how every morning went for the following four years, their appearance changed but not their personalities. She was still working those five jobs and they noticed how tired and exhausted she looked every time she would get home in the evening. Akane turned ten that yeat while Shimura turned fourteen and along with growing up, their quirks evolved. The ten-year-old got the features of a wolf; tail and ears included. While the slightly older male started to control his quirk since he figured out that he needs to lift one finger so that the object that he picks up doesn't disintegrate. The older woman's appearance didn't change much and she had to explain to them about her condition since they started to get suspicious. 

Anyhow, she would work thirteen hours a day, meaning that she ninety-one hours per week. But, she usually gets an entire month off because of the extra hours she puts in and that makes time for Shimura and Akane. There would be times that she would pass out or get sick because of overworking but those last for a few hours and she would be back to normal. Everything went smoothly until there was a day where her gut told her that she needs to return home immediately and that's what she did. She rushed to the front door and slammed it open with worried eyes but froze when she saw the sight in front of her; a familiar man who had a mask on and the two sleeping figures were on either side of him. 

"All For One," She seethed through her teeth as her appearance turned demonic but she froze when she felt something wrap around her limbs, cutting off the blood circulations in her body but she could care less. "Ms Kurosawa," He stated as he got up from the couch and walked towards her as he continued, "It seems that we keep running into each other." She rolled her eyes as she scoffed, "Don't flatter yourself. Why are you here?" He looked ta the two bodies on the couch as he answered her in a stern tone which caused her to freeze up, "It seems that you have something, no, rather someone, who I want." Her blood boiled as she heard this and her hands clenched tightly as she seethed, "I won't let you." 

He looked at her as he stated while gripping her face with his fingers, "I know that. We have known each other for a very very long time." She opened her mouth to bite him and he felt her canine-like teeth dig into his skin and his blood dripped to the floor, taunting them both. Slowly, he pulled his hand away from her canines as he remarked, "Well then since we have reunited after so long, I guess that I have to take my leave again." She started to thrash around in the bindings, roaring as her eyes burned from the tears threatening to escape from them, "No! Don't take them!" Her thrashing got worse when she saw him pick up Shimura and she pulled at the bindings as she continued to protest, "No, no, no! For the love of God, don't!" She wailed loudly which caused him to pause as a portal opened in front of him, "I beg of you, All For One!" 

He looked at her over his shoulder and saw the broken expression she had on her face, he stated before walking through the portal, "Not to worry, we will soon meet each other again in the near future." As soon as he disappeared with him, the bindings disappeared and she fell to the ground. She slammed her fists against the ground while yelling in anguish until her throat started to hurt, her thoughts were running at millions of miles while Akane started to wake up. She heard her screaming noticed how everything was in chaos, that day, she comforted her mother who was so emotionless that she knew that she was broken and could never prepared. She knew that this strong woman has lost something important.

And it was a part of her heart.