APPEARANCE [PART 83]

||3RD POV||

{A WEEK LATER WITHOUT ANY INFO OF WHERE SHE COULD BE...}

It was the say of the final exam but there was still no appearance of the beloved brunette for the past week, the teachers and heroes were unsuccessful during that week of finding her. The students were worried about her well being during that painful week but they had to focus on training for the exam. They were met with the teachers at the place where the exam was being held, they were silent as they stared at them.

Just before anyone could say a word, Aizawa's phone rang and he answered it in a monotone voice, "Hello?" Nothing came from the other line and he was about to end the call but her sweet voice rang through it, "Look up into the sky..." He froze with wide eyes as he stared at the ground but his eyes caught something falling to the ground; A pitch-black feather. He looked up and saw her figure with about four black wings hover just above them, the figure flew down and the other teachers heard the sound of wings beating against the sky, they looked up and saw the flying figure.

Everyone's eyes were wide open when the figure landed a few meters away from them and her wings flutter close, her appearance was completely different. Her hair was pitch black which was decorated with golden accessories, a black-white-red dress adored her figure and black fur covered her arms and the back of her neck. A golden ring adored her ring finger and a small smile was on her face as she walked towards them.

 A golden ring adored her ring finger and a small smile was on her face as she walked towards them

{HER REAL APPEARNACE}

Once she close to them, she made jazz hands as she exclaimed, "I'm back!" There was silence until a gruff voice spoke, "You..." She looked at Aizawa who was still clutching onto his phone as he glared her down, she gulped when he was in front of her. She places her palms on his chest as he closed in, she looked away with slight fear and stuttered, "Too close...! Personal space." He ignored her protests and wrapped his arms around her waist and brought her body against his.

Her face was muffled slightly against his chest which vibrated as he spoke, "Don't go disappearing like that ever again. You scared the living daylight out of me when Todoroki and Midoriya came to tell me that you disappeared." She sighs and looks up at him with a loving smile, her voice was sweet as she said, "I won't be going anywhere for another century, so no need to worry." He gave her a relieved smile but quickly looked away from her when he felt a blush reach his cheeks but her voice snapped out of his state, "What day is it by the way?"

There was an awkward silence until a familiar creature appeared from Aizawa's scarf, scaring her completely when he popped out of nowhere. Nezu spoke in his cheery voice, "Well, its the final exam day!" Her face paled as she escaped Aizawa's arms and she slowly turned around, with a blank face, she looked over her shoulder and gave them a thumbs-up, "Well, good luck with that!" She was in the air as she tried to escape the situation but bindings wrapped themselves around her ankles and she was harshly tucked down to the ground.