CHANGE [PART 66]

||3rd POV||

With the night coming to its end, Ayato starts to clean up the counter and took a glance at his watch, 2:50. He sighs through his nose when he was finished cleaning the wooden surface with a cloth, he places the cloth behind the counter and watches as the bar emptied little by little. He was the only bartender there since the others went home, his shoulders sag slightly.

He rubbed them firmly but took a sharp breath when he felt the pain course its way through his sore muscles. Once the bar was completely emptied, he went to the VIP section to see if everyone actually left. He opens the door and saw that the area was completely emptied, he closed the door and went back to the bar section but was met by a figure sitting at the counter with a patient look on his face.

Ayato sighs through his nose and went behind the counter, greeting the patient customer, "Morning, sir. What would you like to have so early in the day?" The customer looked up at the tall male with wide eyes but then narrowed slightly as he answered, "Cinnamon Latte." Ayato nods as he gets the bottle with the shot glasses while doing so, he felt the man's eyes on him and realized something which caused him to grip the bottle, 'This is the motherfucker who kissed me and pushed a fucking fifty dollar bill between my breasts when I was still female.'

The man notices his clenched hand around the bottle and watched as the veins popped out, with a strained smile, he turned around and started with as he poured in the first two glasses of shots, "You seem to be wake very early and to think you came to the bar for a drink." He pushes one of the glasses towards the man and started to take off his blazer while untying his tie. He folds them neatly and places them behind the counter, he rolled up his sleeves up to his elbows.

With a swing, he drank that glass in one go. He ignored the burning pain in his throat and hummed, "I haven't had one like this in years, its good to drink it again." His golden-red eyes watch the man as a dark look occupied it, he leans a bit closer and spoke in a threatening tone, "Angel spoke of you and I can tell you," The man leaned back as the brunette slammed the bottle against the counter as he ended with a terrifying smirk, "I'm fucking pissed at what you did to her."

The man gulped as counter shook slightly yet the bottle didn't have a crack on it, the brunette leaned back as he placed the bottle back where it belongs. The man felt his heartbeat in his ears as his chest was filled with adrenaline along with fear, he felt a cold bead of sweat run down his temple as he gulped. Ayato took the shot glass away and stretched his hand out a couple of times, Chisaki noticed the accessories on his wrists and fingers.

Ayato notices his eyes on his hands and raised a brow, "Are you staring at my hands, sir?" Chisaki didn't answer since he was trying to figure out how much each accessory cost, Ayato sighs as he waved his hands, "The jewelry on my hands cost at least 1.3 billion yen if that's what you're trying to figure out." Chisaki felt his heart stopped as he stared wide-eyed at the tall bartender who gave him a cunning smirk.

"Its a lot for a few rings and a watch, so I had the same reaction when I bought them," Ayato adn=mitted while rubbing his neck, Chisaki couldn't help but question, "How did you get them then since they cost so much?" Ayato chuckles and said with a smug face, "With the money I earn monthly." Chisaki wanted to know who this man is because he knew that there isn't any job that could earn over a billion yen monthly, the only thing that he could figure out how he can get that money is through the mafia.

Chisaki clenched his fist as he glared at the smiling bartender who was cleaning a whiskey glass, he seethed through his teeth, "Who are you?" Ayato continued to smile as he answered but his entire expression was dark, "Oh just a friendly citizen from Toyko who was looking for a job." Chisaki seethed again as he stood up from his chair, "Who are you?" Ayato places the glass down and answered in a low dark voice causing Chisaki to receive goosebumps, "I go by the name 'άδης' when I was still in Toyko. Go figure it out by yourself since I don't know who the fuck you are."