HOSPITAL [PART 77]

||3RD POV||

She sighs and turned towards the heroes with a smirk, "I'm going to keep the fires under control for a while. Just contact me through this earpiece." Her wings appeared from her shoulder blades but she noticed something different, she stretches them open and saw that they were a pure white color with a hint of gold. She whistled and touched the feathers with amazement while the heroes watch her with soft eyes. She coughs into her hand with a blush and hands an earpiece to someone before taking off.

Her wings were beating against the air as she circled around the fires, she had a smile on her face as she was summoning pale blue circles around the fires. She hears a helicopter heading her way and she merely glances at it, she notices it was the news helicopter and she scoffs. She continued to keep the fires at bay and didn't notice how the camera was zooming on her figure. She slowly flaps her wings as she floated in the air, she looked at the helicopter and motioned them to move back.

They didn't and she scowls as she shrugs, with great speed, she circled around the fire and created whirlwinds. The whirlwinds were soon filled with the fire and she started circling the fire whirlwinds higher into the sky. The helicopter shook slightly and was forced to flew in a safe distance as they recorded the sight. She stepped back as she watched how the fire escaped into the dark sky, lighting it with beautiful sparks.

She flew over the areas and saw that most of the smoke and fires were smaller than before causing her to sigh out of relief. "It seems that you've brought the fire down by 35%, Mrs. Kurosawa," Beta spoke out of nowhere, causing her to gasp and clutch her chest as she dipped through the sky and flew between the burning streets to see if there were any injured civilians. "Don't do that, you almost gave me a heart attack!" She yells at the voice in her earpiece who just gave a chuckle as a response.

Her eyes flickered with every alleyway or hiding spots as she continued to dodge the flames, with a massive leap, she flew back into the dark sky. She closed her eyes as she felt the breeze go past her, the feathers in her white wings went with the breeze. She flew back to the heroes over the buildings and didn't notice the two figures on the roof of a building watching her. Shigaraki felt his breath hitch as he took in her appearance but quickly turned to Kurogiri while stating, "Its time that we return."

Kurogiri nods and he opened a portal, Shigaraki gave her flying figure one last glance and walked through the portal which closed when he stepped into it. Meanwhile, she landed next to the heroes and was immediately taken by the medics who shot an injection into her neck. She shoves them harshly and her wings disappeared as she lost consciousness. The heroes watch with blank eyes as they took her into the ambulance for medical needs.

{THE NEXT DAY IN HOSU GENERAL HOSPITAL}

The three boys were awake and sitting on the beds, their eyes flickered towards the sleeping figure on the fourth bed as they were discussing under each other. "Were you able to sleep, Midoriya?" Todoroki asked with a curious tone and Midoriya shakes his head, "No, not really." Todoroki commented back softly, "I didn't think so. Me neither." Iida was quiet and Midoriya leans back slightly as he spoke, "Thinking about it now, we did something amazing, huh?" Todoroki agreed with the green-haired male, "Yeah."

With life-filled eyes, Midoriya mumbled, "Seeing an ending like that really makes you feel like its a miracle we're alive." He looked down at his bandaged leg as he continued, "With my leg like this, he probably could've killed us if he wanted to." Todoroki slightly lifts up his left arm, "Yeah. We were obliviously left alive on purpose. You're amazing to have been able to face him after all the murderous intent directed at you." He turned towards Iida as he said that, a soft groan was heard from the fourth bed as she turned in her sleep.