PREPPING [PART 135]

||3RD POV||

She was quietly reading through the regulations that the council sent her this morning, her eyes were skimming through it as if it wasn't a big deal, her head was leaning against her palm, and her elbow was pressed against the table. Her hair was curled and loose while her figure was covered with a business uniform, she was clearly the last one since she was the only one in the teacher's lounge. The skirt that covered her crossed legs stopped until her knees with black stockings underneath, the blouse's v neck that was underneath the grey blazer, stopped just below the bass of her neck. Her glasses were on the tip of her nose as she continued to read the document in silence, she could only hear the clock tick in the background.

 Her glasses were on the tip of her nose as she continued to read the document in silence, she could only hear the clock tick in the background

{OUTFIT REFERENCE}

She sighs as she places the papers down, she leaned back into the chair while blankly staring at the ceiling with her lips in a thin line. She didn't hear how the door opened as she was drowning in her thoughts, 'The council is on my tail again. They want me to return as a general and serve the country and the world for another fifteen years, it has--' She was brought out of her thoughts when she felt a hand cover her eyes, she yelped softly and the person chuckled as he greeted, "Evening. How's work going so far?" She placed her hands on top of his as she answered with a wide grin, "Great, actually. The sins are back where they belong and won't be bothering me for another decade or so."

He chuckles as he stared down at her, his eyes drift to the papers laying on her table and he started to frown. She took his hands off of her eyes and they saddened when she noticed his eyes were on the papers, she sighs as she glanced at the papers, her voice was soft yet it sounded as if it was unpleasant, "The council wants me to serve the military in about two years, they wrote about how the system was going to change and regulations, they also mentioned that I will be serving them for 10-15 years and then I'm free."

Aizawa glanced at her and leaned over as he took the papers, she watched how his hands were about to reach the document but she couldn't help but notice how the scent of his cologne entered her senses or how his body towered her own. She was grateful that he leaned back and started to read the document in silence, she turned her head over her shoulder and stared as he took in how serious he was when he read the governmental papers. Her breath hitched a bit when he looked away from the papers and looked at her with hard eyes, his voice made her shiver slightly, "So you'll disappear for another 10-15 years, again?" 

She avoided his gaze and answered while getting up from the chair, "It seems so. But, it passes quickly--" She was interrupted when he slammed his clenched hand against the table while caging her, she was silent with wide eyes as he growled out, "To you maybe, but to me, it feels like an eternity." She glanced at him over her shoulder and her heart was beating rapidly in her chest as she saw the emotions swirling in his eyes, he turned her around and held her by her biceps as he stared down at her. Her fingers were clutching onto his jacket as she stared at him with wide golden-blue eyes, he leaned closer to her as he whispered, "I don't want you to disappear from me again..."

Just when he was an inch away, he continued, "I don't want to lose the--" Unexpectedly, the door was slammed open and Present Mic with Midnight stood there in shock. Aizawa and Aya stared at them with shock and they did the same, silence filled the room until Present Mic and Midnight exclaimed, "Are we interrupting something?!" They both blush out of embarrassment and lets go of each other, Aya ran passed them while Present Mic and Midnight crowded the tired yet embarrassed hero with continuous questions. Her heels hit the ground as she sprinted away from the room with a flustered look on her face, as she turned the corner, she hits a chest and bounced back a bit.

Arms wrap themselves around her waist and she looked up, she was met with fury eyes that narrowed down at her. He steadied her on her feet while grumbling, "Be careful, Angelface. You might get hurt next time." She nods as she neatened her uniform, her voice was a bit high and he noticed when she spoke, "Ah, yeah... Thanks, Bakugo... I, um, really need to go, um, to the cafeteria!" She tried to pass him and he saw how flushed he look, he glared as he gripped her forearm and softly slammed her against the wall. She closed her eyes as she groaned and he slammed his other hand against the wall next to her head, slowly she opens her eyes and she stared into his fury ones with surprise.

He tilts his head as he stared her down, his voice was filled with authority yet it was kind in a sense, a wide smirk was plastered on his lips, "You know, you look fucking adorable when you're flustered..." He leaned closer as he seethed, their noses touched and her breath hitched, "...But it pisses me off when I see that I'm not the cause of it." She avoided his gaze and he stayed where he was, his eyes were drilling into her as time passes, finally, she retorted with narrowed eyes and pinkish cheeks, "How the fuck am I to respond to that? It's not my fault that I get flustered by small things..."

He didn't say a word but his eyes harden as he stated, "Become mine." She lets out a confused noise as she looked at him with wide eyes that were filled with surprise, she mutters as she narrowed them at the teen, "You can't be serious, Bakugo." He raised a brow at her and remarked with a cunning smirk, "But, Angelface, I'm completely fucking serious. Become mine and I'll kill any extras that come close to you." She couldn't believe him, her hands pushed him away and he stumbled a bit with narrowed eyes, she lowered her hands to her sides as she stated, "Sorry, Bakugo, but I have to refuse that offer." He was frustrated and she could hear it in his voice as he questioned with a deep frown, "Why?" 

She sighs as she rubbed her head while walking away from him, "Look, Bakugo, a relationship between a student and a teacher doesn't work out." She glanced at him her shoulder and taunted with a grin, "Besides, I don't you have a lot of experience to pleasure a woman." His mouth hanged open as he heard her, she nods at him and continued to head to the dorms. He clenches his hands into fists and roared across the hall, "You don't know that, Angelface! I have experience!" She stated as she rounded the corridor, "I highly doubt that, Katsuki!" She was walking towards the dorm with a small grin on her face but heard running footsteps behind her, she stopped and turned her head to see who was running.

She was lifted into a pair of arms and yelped as she stared wide-eyed down at the person, she held onto him as he ran closer to the dorms and she couldn't understand why. She looked behind him and saw Bakugo storming after them with full speed, she yelled in panic when she saw that he was getting faster, "Todoroki! Run faster! I really don't want to be caught by the fuming porcupine!" This seemed to anger the ash-blond even more since she heard him roar, "The fuck you called me, Angelface?!" Soon, the mismatched haired teen arrived at the dorms and panted as he slammed the door close with his foot, he places her down and she trotted away with a panicked expression on her face. 

The door soon slammed open and a fuming bakugo stood there, his eyes furiously flickered around the room and spotted the female hiding between a mountain of cushions that laid on the couch. He stormed towards her and pounced her while yelled, "You little shit! Why did you run away from me with half-and-half bastard?!" She cried out as she tried to wriggle her way out underneath him, "He just picked me up and started to run away with me in his hold! How was I supposed to know that he would do that?!" 

He picked her up by holding her up from underneath her armpits, she resembled a cat was being picked by its owner. He smirked when she struggled to escape his hold but he was soon called to discuss who will play instruments in the band, he grumbled and tossed her onto the couch. She releases a groan as she hits the soft surfaces of the couch and laid limp as he walked away. Once he was gone, she got up and sprinted to her apartment but she could hear the roars of the students. Clearly, she didn't want to be apart of this festival and went to hide in her apartment, she soon was in the said place and collapsed onto her own fluffy couch.

What a day...