THE DEVIL HERSELF [PART 57]

3rd POV 

 Midoriya felt his soul leave his body as he looked into her eyes, she was smirking as she blew another puff of red smoke. She glances at the two heroes, "Be glad it was only me who heard your conversation and not someone else." They gulp as they glanced away from her hard gaze, she shakes her head and swings her legs off of the bed. Slowly, she climbs over Midoriya's lap and comfortably sat on his thighs.

Mischievously, she looked into his eyes and licked her lips, "I can tell that you're curious, Midoriya. But, I think that's for another time, so run off to your little classmates." He was frozen to the seat as she climbed off of his lap and walked out of the infirmary room, leaving them stunned.

Recovery Girl then teased, "It seems she's getting needy again after these years." All Might cough out the blood at her remark while Midoriya stormed out of the room with a flushed face. Meanwhile, Reaper was walking around in the halls with a sway of her hips, she greeted the students who walked past her. They quickly greeted her back with pink cheeks and hurried off causing her to snicker at them. 

She walks out of one of the entrances and stood next to Midnight as she took a breather of her pipe, the woman next to her leaned closer and whispered, "Why does the smoke smell so nice and scented?" She glances at her and exhales a huge smoke in front of her, "It's a scented cigarette from my hometown, you know." Midnight nods as she pulled back, Reaper catches a few Class 1-A's attention.

"Is she smoking?" Uraraka asked as she pointed to the brunette, a few of her classmates look into her direction. Bakugo furrowed his eyebrows as he scowled in confusion, 'It's not the same smoke what I saw in the hallways.' He thought to himself as he watched how she blew the smoke from her lips, the smoke turned into a black-red smoke when it sunk to her feet. 

Iida couldn't help but remark, "Its disgraceful to smoke at an important event like this one, even if she is an adult." Midoriya looks at him in the corner of his eye as he answered, "She only smokes when she stressed." This caught everyone's attention, Iida turned to him with a raised brow, "How do you know that Midoriya?" He panics slightly as he answered, "Ah, um, she told me when I was asking about her quirk!" 

They could see that he was hiding something but didn't bother to dig deeper into it, so they turn away from the green-haired male. Red eyes drilled into the said male's head from behind, Bakugo clenches his teeth as he thought, 'This damn nerd is keeping something to himself.' Suddenly, fires appeared at each corner of the battle arena, signaling that the second battle is about to commence.

Reaper watches with narrowed eyes as the next contestants step onto the platform, she notices Todotoki's dark expression on his face and she sighs. She lowers her pipe slightly as she watches with cautious eyes, her ears were soon filled with Present Mic's booming voice, "And now, for the second match of the finals-- Ready... Start!" Immediately, Sero wraps tap around Todoroki's waist while tying his arms to his sides, he swings him to the side of the bounds.

Suddenly, Reaper notices the ice hurling itself towards Sero and she snaps her fingers, immediately, about 20 - 30 golden magic circles appeared in front of the audience and students. The ice crashes into the magic circles and broke into millions of pieces, there was silence around the entire stadium. The audience didn't know who to be surprised about, Reaper or Endeavor's youngest son.

 The audience didn't know who to be surprised about, Reaper or Endeavor's youngest son

She sighs when she notices that the ice stopped until it was outside the stadium, she looks at Todoroki with a disapproving look, he looks over at her as she spoke, "Now that was extremely unnecessary." Midnight announces that he's going to the next round and Reaper walks up to the battleground with her pipe attached to her lips. She slapped Todoroki's shoulder a bit, "You went overboard, dumbass." He nods as he walked with her towards Sero, who completely frozen in ice.

She took in a big puff of smoke and blew it over him, slowly the ice melted around him. She caught his half-frozen body and motioned the robots over to take him to the infirmary. They took him to the said room while the crowd was yelling, "Don't worry about it!" She snickers as she snapped her fingers and the magic circles disappear. 

She looks at Todorki who was pouting as he melted the ice, she smiles while patting his hair, "I could see you were angry, so don't worry about it." He stayed silent and visibly relaxed as she soothes his hair with the tips of her fingers. She could see the sadness in his eyes as she glanced at him, she sighs softly as she furrowed her brows.

TIME SKIP...

Reaper was getting bored with the battles and decided to watch with bored eyes, she yawned and snapped her fingers. She hands a weird piece of string laced around her fingers and she sat cross-legged on the stand next to Midnight. She twirled the string around and it started to form different objects or animals. Out of nowhere, the string formed a snake and it wrapped itself around her neck. 

She choked slightly but accepted that the snake was happy around her neck, slowly without her noticing, the snake turned into an actual black snake. The snake looked at her with its beady eyes and she stared back, her brows furrowed when she realized who the snake was, "Loki?? Is that you?"

The snake hissed angrily and she chuckled as she rubbed his chin, "The only snake who hisses at me like that is that damn Norse god, so you're him." The snake pouted in someway and sulked in her neck causing her to snicker. She looks back at the scene in front of her, she sweatdrops at Iida and Hatsume. She opens a portal underneath her feet and she fell through it, the snake wrapped itself more tightly when they fell through the sky.

She opens her wings but they seemed different, she flaps them and notices they weren't made of black feathers. They were more bat-like, they were still the same color. She shrugged as she landed in front of a stall, she smiles at the frightened owner. She looks at him with curious eyes, "One tropical drink please, with a lot of lime." The owner nods and started making her drink, the snake whips his tail against her nose and she flinches. 

She glares at the serpent and scoffed at him, soon enough, the owner slowly gave her order to her and she pays him. She opened a portal under her feet and fell through it, she was soon next to Midnight in a matter of seconds. She takes a sip from her drink as she curiously looks around, "What did I miss?" Midnight looks at her with a deadpanned look, "Did you seriously get a drink?" She nods and shoves the cup towards her, "Want a sip? I promise its good." 

She suspiciously took the cup and took a sip, she hurriedly gave the cup back to the smirking brunette. Midnight grumbled, "I keep forgetting you like sour things mixed with a sweet thing, especially in drinks." The brunette chuckles evilly as she took another sip from her drink, suddenly, her mother instincts went haywire. 

She was blankly staring into space as she blurted, "I wonder who I should be lecturing right now, I must go check on my children of Class A." And with that, she was gone, leaving the black-haired female alone once again.

[A/N: I'll be publishing another chapter in about two hours since I still need to write it."