NURSING [PART 45]

3rd POV 

Reaper sighs out of relief when she saw Midoriya slowly opens his eyes, she backed up a bit and got up from the ground. She dusted herself and felt how a breeze went by, her wings sprouted and covered her up like a blanket. She glanced at All Might and frowned, he saw her frown and rubbed the nape of his neck softly. "Midoriya!" A familiar voice yells, worried for the green-haired male. 

Reaper looked at the approaching person, her eyes widen when she saw Kirishima heading towards them, she snaps her head at All Might who also looks at her with panic. She runs towards him and spread wings open, covering him from anyone's perspective. He looks at her with a grateful look and she nods as she continues to cover his true form. Midoriya notices her covering All Might with her wings and looked at Kirishima with wide eyes.

"K-Kirishima, wai--" Midoriya desperately yells but was cut off when a massive wall of cement shot up from the ground between the redhead and green head. Kirishima looks confused for a second until he heard a voice spoke, "We want to make sure that all the students are safe, so, please gather in front of the gate. We will deal with the injured here." Cementoss looked at Kirishima with a calm look and the young boy smiled in an understanding way. 

"That makes sense! Roger that!" Kirishima exclaims and runs back to Todoroki and Bakugo, yelling, "Hey, he said to gather in front of the gate!" Reaper, All Might and Midoriya sighed out of relief as the trio leaves to gather at the gate. All Might sits on the ground and Reaper turns to him with a slightly worried face, he said with a tired face, "Thanks. You saved me, Cementoss, Reaper." 

Reaper smiles and rubs her forearm slightly as she looks away, Cementoss replies in a happy tone, "I am a fan of yours, too. Let's get you to the nurse's office while keeping you hidden. But man," Cementoss frowns as he crosses his arms, "You act recklessly every time, huh?" Reaper chuckles softly and shakes her head slowly as if she predicted he would say that. 

All Might sighs as he touched his bloodied cheek, "If I didn't act recklessly, I would've been killed. That was how strong the enemy was." No one spoke as those few words sunk into their minds, Reaper knew this would be a problem soon. 

SOMEWHERE ELSE...

In a dark bar, the purple misty portal opened and Shigaraki's body falls onto the wooden floor. Blood seeped from his bullet wounds, he gripped his hand tightly as he grumbled, "Ouch... I was shot in both arms and both legs... We've lost completely... Even Nomu was defeated! All the underlings were defeated in an instant. Those kids were strong... The Symbol of Peace was healthy... And that women were there... You were wrong, Master!"

The screen of the television was silent but a deep voice spoke, "No, I wasn't. We were just not prepared enough. Yes, we underestimated them. It's good that we did it under that cheap 'League of Villains' name." Another voice spoke throughout the television, "By the way, what about Master's and my joint creation, Nomu? He was not retrieved?"

Kurogiri stepped forward to explain, "He was blown away." The second voice on the television roared, "What?!" Kurogiri continued, "More precisely, without coordinates to its precise location, I could not find him, even with my warp. I did not have time for that." The second voice calmed down as it spoke once again, "After all we did to make him as powerful as All Might! Well, I suppose it cannot be helped. That's unfortunate."

Shigaraki then spoke out, "Power... That's right. There was one child who was as fast as All Might, and that women were stronger than in the past." The first voice let out a deep 'Oh?', telling Shigaraki to continue, "If they hadn't gotten in the way, we might have been able to kill All Might. Damn them... Damn them!"