FURIOUS GOD [PART 117]

||3RD POV||

Pride sprints into the elevator as he heard her roar, he pressed the button repeatedly as he watched how her figure came closer. But, before she could reach him with her fury, the doors closed and he was ascending. She growls as a dark aura surrounded her figure and she teleported tot he apartment. As she appeared in front of the door, she was met with Pride yelled desperately at the locked door, "Open up, fuckers! I'm not ready to face the fury of her! Don't be selfish, you assholes!" 

Her hand landed on his shoulder as she seethed, "Pride..." He froze as he felt his blood go cold and he gulped loudly, he didn't dare to face her. Her hand lets go of his shoulder as she was eerie quiet, he didn't make a sound as she opened the door with her keys. Her eyes were in a deep glare as she steps inside the apartment and he watched how her figure disappeared around the corner. Hesitantly, he walked inside and closed the door behind him as his eyes look in the direction where she headed off in. 

The other sins were quiet, especially Wrath and Greed, who watched with raised brow when they saw her furious figure heading into her bedroom. The door slammed behind her and they look at it with worried eyes, slow steady footsteps walked behind. They saw Pride with a regretful expression on his face as his eyes glance at the bedroom door, he sighs as he sat on the couch with his head in his hands. Envy, Gluttony, Lust, and Sloth ignored his existence as they continued what they were doing. Envy and Lust were reading a magazine that was laying around in the room, Sloth watched how the colors changed in the sky and Gluttony was sucking a lollipop as he stared at the ceiling with a thoughtful expression.

Wrath and Greed's eyes flickered between the sin and the door, Pride sighs deeply as he rubbed his face. Wrath nods at Envy and got up from the couch, he heads towards the closed bedroom door and knocks softly, he received no answer but found that the door was open. He opened it slowly and steps into the silent yet dark room, his eyes were locked onto the curtains that were drawn closed but soon rested on the body that laid between layers of blankets. 

He closed the door behind him and heads towards her, she heard his slow yet rhythmical footsteps as he walks towards her. She felt how the spot next to her dip and she didn't even spare him a glance as she continued to stare at the wall. Neither of them spoke and silence surrounded the room. It ended when Wrath spoke softly, "Are you alright?" He hears her sigh deeply as she answered him, "No, I'm not, Wrath." He smiles when he got her to speak but it fell as he asked, "Did something happen?" She didn't answer him and gripped the covers between her fingers, he looked over his shoulder at her. 

He lifted his hand and it rested on top of her head as he reassured, "Whatever he did, he looks like he regrets it a lot. He will surely apologize for what he did, Aya, just give him time." She was still quiet as she felt his long fingers run through her hair, she relaxed under his unexpected touch. Her voice came out a bit muffled as she pulled the covers over her head, "I'll be patient, don't worry." He smiles and slowly tugged the covers off of her head, he leaned closer as she turned her head towards him. Softly and gently, his lips touched hers and they moved in sync, the kiss was caring and loving but it soon turned hungry and needy.

She gripped his shirt as she panted underneath him, he stared at her as she closed her eyes. He grew satisfied with her expression and left her lips as he commented with a smirk, "I love you. I love everything about you, your smile, personality..." He pulled her onto his lap as he continued, "But what I love the most of you is the beast that can drive any man crazy when in bed..." Her eyes were dull with pink as she licked her lips at him. Her fingers grip his collar as she taunted with a smirk of her own, "Then release it. Release that beast and let me control every single muscle in your body, Wrath." 

He felt a shiver run up and down his spine as he stared at her lips, without any hesitation, he attacked her as he felt lust take control over his entire body and tugged his clothes off of him. Her eyes narrowed in pleasure and slightly dug her fingertips into his back, he growled as he ripped the clothing off of her body, he tossed the torn clothing pieces to the floor as he devoured her. Without thinking, her body turned into that beast that was chained away. He didn't even seem bothered until he felt himself enter her. He moaned into her ear and grabbed her hips, she licks her lips as she did her thing. 

She stopped momentarily and held his face between her hands, her eyes were soft as she looked into his own. His face was filled with pleasure and slightly pink, sweat rolled off his cheeks as he panted softly. Her voice was sweet as sugar as she spoke, "Just give yourself to me, Wrath. I can show you a new world that you've never seen in your life." He wrapped his arms around her bare waist and looked down at her with a loving look, suddenly, he slammed himself into her, causing to yell in pleasure and surprise. The sound of skin hitting each other filled the room as he continued to ram himself deep into her, she wrapped her legs around him and he hid his face between her shoulder and neck.

He softly yet hurriedly whispered into her ear as she started to lose her voice, "I love you, I love you, I love you..." He slammed himself deep into her womb that a tear of pleasure escaped her eye, she felt herself get filled with his semen but he gripped onto her as he continued whispering, "I love you so much that I think that I can't live without you..." She wrapped her arms around him as he continued to tell her how much he loved her, she stared at the ceiling with a blissful look.

Slowly, he lets go of her body and pulled out of her, he watched how the white substances escaped her. She had small hearts in her eyes as she looked at him, her arms were stretched out between her legs as she said with a smile, "Thank you for loving me..." He felt his heart skip a beat as he took in the sight, he growled out as he felt the lust take over again, "You're going to be the death of me, Aya." He pushes himself into her filled hole and felt how she clench him even though the substances were still escaping her, he bit back a moan of his own as he felt the sensation.  Her eyes were back to their golden-blue color and she moaned as he moved inside of her, he felt his heartbeat go faster rapidly and so did his speed as he slammed into her. Her pleading voice was music to his ears,

"Please,

Don't stop..."