HELL [PART 38]

3rd POV

Students were staring at the interaction between Thirteen and Aya, they seem to be very friendly with each other. "How long has it been since I saw you Thirteen?" She teased while elbowing his suit a bit, Thirteen laughed a bit and shrugged, "I think about 15 or 16 years now, Mrs. Kurosawa." She laughs and continued to tease Thirteen until, she was interrupted by Aizawa, "Reaper, leave Thirteen alone." She pouts and stayed quiet.

Thirteen turns towards the class and said, "Everyone, I have been waiting for you." All the students had amazed or shocked expressions and Izuku exclaimed, "It's the Space Hero, Thirteen! The gentlemanly hero who has rescued tons of people from disasters!" Uraraka also exclaimed, "Oh, I love Thirteen." Thirteen turned around and motioned the class to the door, "Let's go inside without delay." 

The class bowed slightly while exclaiming, "Look forward to working with you!" As they walk into the area, students were discussing how it looks. Aya and Aizawa were behind them as Thirteen said, "Shipwreck, a landside, a fire, a windstorm, etc-- It is a training ground that I and Mrs. Kurosawa made with different types of accidents and disasters. Its called the 'Unforeseen Simulation Joint,' or USJ for short!"

Everyone had deadpan expressions on their faces, but Aizawa and Aya ignored those faces and walked towards Thirteen. Aizawa asked in his dead voice, "Thirteen, wheres All Might? He was supposed to meet us here." Aya looks at him confused and Thirteen leaned closer to them, "About that... It looks like he did too much hero work on his way to work and ran out of time, so he's resting in the lounge."

Aya sighs and rubs her forehead furiously, Aizawa stated irritatedly, "That's the height of irrationality. It can't be helped. Shall we begin?" Thirteen nods as they both walked to the sidelines, Thirteen starting speaking to the class, "Let's see... Before we begin, let me say one thing... er... or two, or three...--Or four... five.. six... seven..." A Gloomy atmosphere hanged over the students as Thirteen continued, "Everyone, I am sure you are aware of my Quirk; Balck Hole. I can suck up anything and turn it to dust."

Midoriya questioned with a smile, "You've been able to use that Quirk to save people from all kinds of disasters, right?" Thirteen then explained, "Yes, it is a power that can kill easily." Immediately, Midoriya looks at Aya who was looking away from them with an angered look in her eyes. And Thirteen continued, catching his attention again, "Some of you also have Quirks like that, right?"

Some of the students' shoulder sags as they listen to his speech, "In a superhuman society, personal Quirks have been certified and stringently regulated so that it doesn't seem to be a problem at first glance. However, please do not forget there are many Quirks that can easily kill with one step." Aizawa watches how tense Aya got with each word Thirteen was speaking, he knew exactly how her Quirk works since he saw it in action.

"WIth Aizawa's physical fitness test, you found out about the possibility of your own hidden powers, and with All Might's person-to-person combat training. I think you experienced the danger of using those powers against others." Thirteen stopped to take a breather and continued, "This class is a fresh start. You shall learn how to use your Quirks to save people's lives. You do not have powers so you can harm others. I hope you leave here with the understanding that you have powers in order to help others."

Thirteen ended the speech with, "That is all. Thank you for listening." The class cheers at how amazing and motivation Thirteen's speech was, Aizawa quietened them down as he spoke, "All right then, first--" He was cut off when the electricity was cut off and a portal started opening in the middle of the USJ. He snaps his head in that direction and saw the villains peer out of the portal.

Aizawa yells at the students, "Gather together and don't move! Thirteen, protect the students!" Aya stood next to Aizawa with a calm yet serious expression on her face, she snaps her fingers and a large scythe appeared in her hand. The scythe looked horrifying and devilish, it was completely black with glowing red linings carved into it.

 The scythe looked horrifying and devilish, it was completely black with glowing red linings carved into it

Kirishima question as he looked at the portal, "What's that?" As he asked that, a man with pale blue hair who was covered with hands stepped out the portals, along with multiple other villains. "Is this like the entrance exam where the lesson's already started?" Asked Kirishima as the class took a step forward but stopped in their spot as an angry voice roared, "Don't move an inch!" Izuku looks at the person who roared, he saw Aya was glaring at the villains while her massive shadowy wings sprouted from her shoulder blades once again. 

Aizawa places his goggles on while Aya places a mask on her face and Izuku knew what was happening, Aizawa then stated at he was staring at the villains, not witnessing the fearful expressions on the students' faces, "Those are villains." 

And so the fight between Heroes and Villians began...