HOSU [PART 71]

||3RD POV||

Aya got up from her bed and went towards the bathroom, she started stripping her clothes while opening the bath. Once she was fully exposed, she wrapped a towel around her body as she waited for the bath to be filled. The bathroom was filled with steam after a few minutes, the towel fell to the floor as she stepped into the lukewarm water. Her hair floats in the water as she rests the back of her head against the tub.

Her fingers trail down her throat to her chest, she felt her heart beat calmly and her hand fell back into the water. Silently, she listened to how the water dripped down the mirror because of the steam and she closes her eyes as she continued to listen. Without noticing, a figure appeared behind her. She didn't even flinch when she felt hands at each side of her head, she only said into the silence, "What a pleasant surprise that you came to visit me, Hera."

The greek goddess soothingly rubbed the brunette's skin as she said in her sweet soft voice, "You didn't even flinch when my hands touched your skin, Athena." She gives her a hum as her hands emerged from the water to hold onto the woman's hands, "Because I don't fear anything horrible happen to me since I am still a god." Hera rips her hands from her skin and steps back while scowling, "You're still the same reckless god you were in the past."

Aya smirks and opens her eyes, her head turned slightly that she could look at the older woman as remarks back, "And you're still the nosy yet caring goddess who still took care of me in the past." Hera was quiet causing the brunette to chuckle and relax into the water again as she ordered, "Its best that you leave, Hera. You are not needed here in the mortal world." With a gulp, she left the bathing Goddess as she disappeared in small lights.

She was left in silence again and she sighs while muttering to herself, "Why now? Why not earlier or later, you damn gods?" As if she was receiving an answer from them, she felt a powerful presence for a split second. Her body was stiff as she felt a large hand trail itself over the nape of her neck until her collarbone. A husky voice whispered into her ear, "Because I'm getting bored up there, Athena. You're my only source of entertainment, dear."

She hisses through her teeth, "I'm not an object for your pleasure, Zeus. Seek another source of entertainment, for I am not one." She was only answered with a chuckle and a kiss on her neck as the voice stated lowly, "I'm afraid I can't do that, dear. You're too precious to let go of, Athena." She felt disgusted once he was gone and hurriedly got out of the water, she grabbed her towel and wrapped it around her soaked body.

She gripped the sink and glared into the steamed mirror, her appearance was her old self in the reflection. She walked out of the bathroom with a scowl and she decided it would be best to turn into her male form since she was already gaining too much attention. And what she did, slowly her body tuned more muscular and taller.

Her hair was short yet fluffy looking and her jaw turned sharper, her shoulder got wider and muscular. He tied the towel around his waist and sat on the bed while rubbing his face tiredly, he fell back with a sigh. He was staring at the roof with a thoughtful look on his face but suddenly got to his feet. He snapped his fingers and a semi-formal attire appeared onto his body, along with a pair of boxers.

His feet were adored by black boots while his slender legs were covered with blue jeans and a black leather belt. He wore a white long-sleeved shirt with a cream cotton sweater, a black leather jacket was over all the shirts. A few dangling earrings were on his ears and he touched the dangling accessories with his fingers, his wrists were adorned with their familiar accessories.