SUCCUBUS [PART 63]

\\3rd POV\\

After a while, the conversation died down and the brunette was surprisingly good at hiding her sexual frustration during this quiet time. Her brows were furrowed as she tried to sleep the side effects off but in the end, it didn't help at all and she's grateful that Recovery Girl tied her down to the bed or else something could've happened. She releases a sigh as she tried to lay comfortable with her wrists bound, clearly itching to be released.

Suddenly, the door opened and students from Class A appeared to check on Midoriya. She grits her teeth as she smelled many male sents enter inside the room, she clenches her fist as she tried to calm her hormonal instincts down. Recovery Girl notices her actions and motioned with her hand at the students, "All males, don't come close to Reaper since her side effects have shown it affects."

They stepped back but Reaper was still struggling and she tried to ignore the call of jumping someone. Meanwhile, Recovery Girl was trying to shove them out of the door to do surgery on Midoriya and for their safety because of the bound hero. Once they were out of the door, she locks it and sighs. Reaper opens her eyes which were still red and glance at All Might and Midoriya, she frowns as she saw them.

Her eyes lingered on Midoriya who was staring at her with wide eyes, he notices how she was tugging against the bounds and frowns. 'I want to help her but not in this state especially if I'm getting surgery.' He thought to himself in a bitterish way as a pale blush grew on his cheeks causing the brunette to coo, "Ah, how adorable. It seems little Midoriya's embarrassed, look at him Recovery Girl!"

There was silence but her voice cuts it, "Look, Midoriya, don't kick yourself in the shin just because you've lost to Todoroki. If it makes you feel better, you still made us proud." Everyone was quiet as they stared at the tied woman with wide eyes, she gave them a tight smile before sinking into a dreamless state. Recovery Girl shoved All Might out of the room and started with the surgery, throughout the presager, she stole glances at the sleeping woman.

Meanwhile, the battles continued between the students but the crowd was quieter than before. The students in the stands were trying to reassure the rest that Midoriya and Reaper were fine, but they couldn't help but worry for both of them. At the infirmary, Recovery Girl healed Midoriya enough so that he could walk but before she could say anything, a husky voice interrupted them from next to them, "Uh oh, we seem to have a problem, Recovery Girl..."

Immediately, both snapped their head in the voice's direction and their eyes widen, there on the bed where Reaper was lying was now occupied by a tall muscular male. He had the same eyes as Reaper, the same hair color and skin tone, they noticed the familiar features especially the horns and black for arms. What caught their attention was his outfit which was very similar to Reapers'.

 What caught their attention was his outfit which was very similar to Reapers'

OR