THE ENCOUNTER [PART 85]

||3RD POV||

{SOMEWHERE IN THE CITY}

The villains stared at each other in silence but Shigaraki's gruff voice broke it as he pointed at them, "Kurogiri, get rid of these guys. Everything I hate came together in one set." His eyes flickered between the two figures at the door frame as he retorted, "A brat, and a rude guy." Kurogiri tried to reassure him as he said, "Now, now. They came all this way to visit, so lets at least hear them out, Tomura Shigaraki." He looked back at the man standing behind the two figures who continued to blow a puff of smoke, "Besides, that big shot broker brought them. They're bound to be valuable assets."

The said villian at the door frame, Giran, looks over at Kurogiri while saying with a smile, "I don't care what you do with them, but make sure I get my commission, Kurogiri." He walks between them while saying, "At least let me introduce them." He points at the blonde girl while stating, "First, this cute high school girl. Her name and face were kept tightly under wraps by the media, but she's on the run as the suspect in a series of deaths by blood loss."

She introduced herself with her hand on her chest, "I'm Toga! Himiko Toga! It's hard to live! I want the world to become an easier place to live!" She spoke with excitement, "I want to become Mr. Stainy! I want to kill Mr. Stainy! So let me join the League of Villains, Tomura!" The pale blue-haired villain muttered to himself, "I don't get her. Is she crazy?" Giran explained further on, "She can hold a conversation for the most part. I'm sure that she'll be of use." He looked at the taller ravenette haired male next to him while continuing, "Next, this guy over here."

He introduced him while holding his cigar between his fingers, "He hasn't committed any flashy crimes, but he holds fast to the Hero Killer's ideology." The male stated as he stared at the pale blue-haired villain, "I'm uneasy about this." He looked back at Giran as he asked with a raised brow, "Does this organization really have just a cause? Don't tell me you're going to let this crazy woman in?" Shigaraki retorted back as he leaned forward on the barstool, "Hey, you. You cant even do what that crazy high school girl was able to do. Give your name first. You're an adult, right?"

The ravenette responded with his hand in his pockets, "I currently go by Dabi." Shigaraki got impatient and said while pointing at him, "That's not what I wanted to know. What's your real name?" Dabi stated as he looked away, "I'll tell you when its time. Anyway, I will carry out the will of the Hero Killer." He looked at the seated villain and added on, "And find a woman called, Aya Kurosawa who is also known as Reaper." Shigaraki clenches his hand as he remarked, "You don't have to say what you haven't been asked. Jeez, everyone's hung up about Stain and Reaper, Reaper..."

He got up from the barstool while saying, "I don't like it." Immediately, Kurogiri stated, "You mustn't, Shigaraki!" He ignored the warp gate as he stared them down while muttering, "I don't feel good." The felt the familiar aura, which they once felt at the past with the encounter of the brunette woman at the bar, radiate off of the villain and watched how Shigaraki sprints towards them with his hand ready to attack them as he roared, "You're all no good!" Before any of them reached each other with their attacks, Kurogiri misdirected their attacks through small portals, surprising them.

Giran watches with amusement at the scene as Kurogiri stated sternly, "Please calm down, Tomura Shigaraki. If what you wish is to come to pass, then we must increase the organization's numbers. Strangely enough, we're in the spotlight right now, so now is our chance." Shigaraki didn't budge as he stared at the two in front of him, he learned this from her when he was still under her care. Her voice ran through his head, 'If you're in a battle, never take your eyes off of your enemies by who you feel threatened by because if you take eyes off of them, you'll be dead in seconds...'