TROUBLE [PART 24.1]

A certain female hero stifles a laugh when Present Mic didn't get a response from the crowd of examinees, the Voice hero sweats drops but continued anyways.

"What a refined answer—!"

The female hero steps onto the stage; interrupting the loud hero's rambling. He unnoticeably freezes once he saw her and softly gulps, said with a shaky smile,

"Looks like we have another fellow hero here today!"

Her eyes were glowing and her lips were visible. Her old mask was destroyed by a villain a few days ago, luckily she had a back up for just in case.

She stands next to him with a smirk visible on her exposed lips, "Hello everyone, I'm known as 'Reaper', the no

She stands next to him with a smirk visible on her exposed lips, "Hello everyone, I'm known as 'Reaper', the no.3 hero in the world. Today, I'll explain with Present Mic how the physical part of this exam works." She look in the corner of my eye at the said hero, and in return, he sheepishly rubs his neck and avoids her gaze.

She shakes her head at his actions and starts explaining in a bored tone,

"After the presentation, you'll head to the specific battle center. And I'll be blunt, this part of the exam is like a video game.

There's 3 different types of faux villains stationed in each battle center. Each one has different points that you have to get in the minimum of 10 minutes..."

The screen behind her flickers on and shows the battle centers which I they're going to be in during this exam.

There was complete silence in the auditorium and she glares at the young examinées through her mask,

"You earn points for each of them based on their level of difficulty. Your goal is to immobilize the 1st pointers, 2nd pointers and 3rd pointers, with your quirks when you come across them.

You are also not allowed to attack any other participants during this course..."

She glared at a pair of red raging eyes," And if you do harm or attack any participants, you will be immediately disqualified from this exam

She glared at a pair of red raging eyes," And if you do harm or attack any participants, you will be immediately disqualified from this exam." She wags her index finger in a scolding manner with a pissed off smile. Bakugo narrows his eyes and silently swore under his breath.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, a tall male with dark navy colored hair and glasses stood up from his seat.

The spotlight shines on him and Aya internally groans; knowing what he's about to say. She mentally prepares herself and raised a brow (which people can't see since she has a mask on).

"May I ask you a question?" He asks, she nods - giving him permission to talk. The tall teen clears his throat and spoke, "On the printout, there are 4 types of villains. If that is a misprint, then U.A., the most prominent school in Japan, should be ashamed of that foolish mistake."

He then places his hand on his chest and continued to preach, "We examinees are here in this place because we wish to be molded into exemplary heroes."

Then he turns to point at a familiar green head, "In addition, you over there with the curly hair - -" Midoriya then points to himself out of disbelief, but the navy haired male continued, "You've been muttering this whole time. It's distracting! If you're here on a pleasure trip, then you should leave immediately!"

Aya grits her teeth as she heard what this blue haired male said to her friend, meanwhile Midoriya squeaked out a soft 'sorry' causing everyone else in the auditorium to laugh, she clears her throat loudly.

Immediately, everyone was quiet again and she fakes a smile while staring the navy haired male down with her covered eyes, which caused him to get a chill diwn his spine,

"Okay, okay, examinee number 7111. I was actually going to explain about the fourth faux villain until you interrupted me."

As she said that, Iida kinda felt guilty for interrupting her but hid it very well. She seems to notice but ignored it, immediately the 0 pointer was along with the other villains on the screen.

"The fourth faux villain is worth 0 points. It's an obstacle, so to speak. There's one in every battle center - - An obstacle that will go crazy in narrow spaces. It's not impossible to defeat, but there's no reason to defeat it, either.

But I recommend you all try to avoid it."

As she said that, Iida bowed and shouted,"Thank you very much! Please excuse the interruption!" She waved him off and he smiled as he sat down, the spotlight goes off once he was seated.

She then turns to Present Mic with a small smile, he returned it with his own. She steps off of the stage slowly and Present Mic continues the ending of the orientation,

"That's all from us! Finally, I'll give you listeners a present - - our school motto! The hero Napoleon Bonaparte once said : 'A true hero is someone who overcomes life's misfortunes.' Go beyond. Plus Ultra!"

As he shouted 'Plus Ultra', it was displayed on the screen. But he actually finished off with "Now, everyone, good luck suffering!"

Which Midoriya ignored completely as he smiled widely as he stared at his piece of paper.

As for Aya Kurosawa, she was standing outside the exam orientation room with a smile on her face as she untied her mask without difficulty.

She peeks inside and saw Midoriya's smile, she felt her cold heart swell with joy at the site. She then headed towards the teachers who were watching the exam with a smile on her exposed face.

Oh, how surprised she will be when she sees what happens there in the exam...